Windows 10: Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN

Discus and support Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a client who has three homes which are permanently connected over a site-to-site VPN, so all three networks are accessible from any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bci1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. bci1 Win User

Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN

Hello,

I have a client who has three homes which are permanently connected over a site-to-site VPN, so all three networks are accessible from any of the three sites. He has a desktop PC at each home. He would like to have a single music folder on each PC which sync to each other. For example, if he adds a song to the folder at Site A, that song would be automatically added to the folders at Site B and Site C.

How could he achieve this? His preference would be to not have to use any 3rd party software, but to just have it done natively with Windows. But if 3rd party software is required then he's open to the option.

:)

bci1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 7, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN :D

P4-630, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN

1. Syncing Folders over site-to-site VPN - Similar Threads - Syncing Folders site

2. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  3. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  4. Syncing folders over Site-to-Site VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing folders over Site-to-Site VPN: Hey all, I have a client who has three homes connected to each other with a site-to-site VPN. He can be at Home A and access any IP at Home B and Home C. He has a large music folder and would like to have that folder sync to the folders at his other two homes. For example,...
  5. Syncing folders over Site-to-Site VPN

in Windows 10 Support
    Syncing folders over Site-to-Site VPN: Hey all, I have a client who has three homes connected to each other with a site-to-site VPN. He can be at Home A and access any IP at Home B and Home C. He has a large music folder and would like to have that folder sync to the folders at his other two homes. For example,...
  6. Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 blocking access to VPN sites: Have just got a new HP Notebook. I want to use a VPN but Windows won't let me access their site or those of any 3rd party download sites, saying 'This site can't be reached'. There's nothing amiss at the VPN site's end as I can access it fine on another PC. The Notebook came...
  7. are there any free vpn sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    are there any free vpn sites: are there any free vpn sites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-free-vpn-sites/30118a05-82c5-40d7-9139-a95500138014"
  8. Windows 10 branch users - IPSec site to site VPN

Windows 10 branch users - IPSec site to site VPN: Hi all, This is my first post in this forum. I have encountered a problem on Windows 10 computers located in a remote site. The branch is connected to head office via Cisco router using IPSec site to site VPN. All Windows 10 computers are unable to authenticate in the...
  9. Site is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Site is blocked: I accidentally caused the facebook.com site to be block on my laptop. After my mistake, attempting to access facebook.com results in this notification. ===== Block Site www.facebook.com is blocked! In order to remove this domain from the block list, please visit options...
  10. SAMBA WINS Server + IPsec SIte to Site VPN = Browsing Service Not Work

SAMBA WINS Server + IPsec SIte to Site VPN = Browsing Service Not Work: I have setup a Site-to-Site VPN using Sophos UTM at each end. I set up an Ubuntu VM as a WINS Server using Samba. So far so good. VPN Works. My problem is with the WINS Server. I have taken two Windows 10 computers and for both of them added the IP of the WINS server...