Windows 10: Syncing Game on Win 10

Discus and support Syncing Game on Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my iPhone. Can someone share step by step instructions on how to sync my playing level to my game on Facebook using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LindaOsden, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Syncing Game on Win 10

I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my iPhone. Can someone share step by step instructions on how to sync my playing level to my game on Facebook using my laptop with Windows 10?

Thanks in advance!

:)

LindaOsden, Jan 15, 2020

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Syncing Game on Win 10

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Syncing Game on Win 10

1. Syncing Game on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Syncing Game

2. Game won't load or sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game won't load or sync: why won't Microsoft Ultimate Wordgame not want to sync... happens all the time. and uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes doesn't help. Often I do this and it won't even load after launch...
  3. How do I disable save game cloud sync Win10 Xbox Game Pass The Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable save game cloud sync Win10 Xbox Game Pass The Outer Worlds: I would like to disable save game cloud sync for all games (especially The Outer Worlds). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-save-game-cloud-sync-win10-xbox/98774230-6756-4e18-af8f-6e8af92fa402
  4. Microsoft ultimate word games sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games sync: Has any one figured out how to keep Microsoft ultimate word games from stopping sync. with the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games-sync/aa564d00-3a57-46c1-8280-806d56ae99d5
  5. Help, I cannot download a game i bought on the store because my sync settings cannot find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help, I cannot download a game i bought on the store because my sync settings cannot find...: Hello, So i bought "The outer worlds" on the windows store last week and i noticed i could not pre-load it on my pc because my sync settings could not pick up my computer even though i checked on my microsoft account in google chrome and my pc was there on the my...
  6. Sync android game to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync android game to Windows 10: I downloaded my game in BlueStacks but do not know how to sync game play progress from my android tablet to what is now on my PC. Can someone please tell me how to do that?...
  7. Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug: Earlier today i was playing an out of date Gears 4 with my friend on pc via the windows store, managed to get on the game just fine, of course i couldn't join him due to a version mismatch so i update my Gears 4. Logged in fine, joined his lobby, tried to play campaign co-op...
  8. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud: I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying that they are unable to Sync to my data to the Cloud Services. Two of the games are Fallout Shelter, which loaded up fine on...
  9. Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5: Samsung Electronics today announced its new 27-inch CRG5(C27RG5) gaming monitor, the latest in Samsung’s line of curved gaming monitors. The CRG5 delivers innovative new gaming features including a lightning-fast 240Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility — providing...
  10. Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]: Hey, I'm very disappointed right now. I just spent 3 and a half hours downloading Forza Horizon 4 and Marvel vs Capcom. I then open the games then it says that it is syncing, i wait 10 minutess and the meter doesnt move. I have reset my games in windows settings, I have...