Windows 10: Syncing Game on Win 10

Discus and support Syncing Game on Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my iPhone. Can someone share step by step instructions on how to sync my playing level to my game on Facebook using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LindaOsden, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Syncing Game on Win 10

I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my iPhone. Can someone share step by step instructions on how to sync my playing level to my game on Facebook using my laptop with Windows 10?

Thanks in advance!

:)

LindaOsden, Jan 15, 2020

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Syncing Game on Win 10

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Syncing Game on Win 10

1. Syncing Game on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Syncing Game

2. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  3. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  4. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  5. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  6. On win 11 cannot sync ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On win 11 cannot sync ultimate word games: Ultimate word games will start to sync but after 20% which took almost an hour to get to I get a message that it cannot sync I have a fast wifi with no problems except for ultimate word games. I have tried Uninstal and reinstall, restarted router, literally everything I could...
  7. On win 11 cannot sync ultimate word games

On win 11 cannot sync ultimate word games: Ultimate word games will start to sync but after 20% which took almost an hour to get to I get a message that it cannot sync I have a fast wifi with no problems except for ultimate word games. I have tried Uninstal and reinstall, restarted router, literally everything I could...
  8. How can sync my games on my phoned to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can sync my games on my phoned to computer: How can sync my games on my phoned to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-sync-my-games-on-my-phoned-to-computer/fbf0130d-fad8-43cd-81ca-7574ca3e9c5d
  9. How can sync my games on my phoned to computer

How can sync my games on my phoned to computer: How can sync my games on my phoned to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-sync-my-games-on-my-phoned-to-computer/fbf0130d-fad8-43cd-81ca-7574ca3e9c5d
  10. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....