Windows 10: Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Discus and support Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaGoeppert, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier.

:)

LindaGoeppert, Aug 4, 2019

2. I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message

I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message. The steps outlined do not work...suggestions?

Original post : snyc email

ThomasFegan, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Changes made in Mail do not sync to Gmail or Yahoo

I have double-checked all my sync settings, but I don't think the settings are the problem. (I don't get any errors anyway).

The problem is when I read/move/delete an item in Mail, then check Gmail or Yahoo Mail later on my phone, those items are still there, as if they were never touched. (And this happens for messages that are several days old).

Here are my Gmail settings in the Mail app:

• Incoming email server: imap.gmail.com:993:1
    • Outgoing (SMTP) email server: smtp.gmail.com:587:1
    • Outgoing server requires authentication [CHECKED]
    • Use the same user name and password for sending mail [CHECKED]
    • Contacts server (CardDAV): www.google.com
    • Calendar server (CalDAV): apidata.googleusercontent.com

The only change I've made is changing the Outgoing port from 465 to 587, but I don't see any differences yet. (Some new messages I received today, some of which I deleted, others that I read, are still showing as new in the Gmail mobile app).

(And, yes -- I have sync enabled for Gmail in my Google account settings on the phone).

Sync seems to work better between Mail & Gmail in the browser. I just read a message in Mail, then checked Gmail and it was marked as Read. Conversely, I read another item in Gmail, then checked Mail, and it sync'd, but was very slow (~10 sec).

I have not yet gone through any of this with my Yahoo settings.

Are any of these known issues? Is it simply that the Mail app doesn't play nice with Gmail & Yahoo? If I can't find a fix, I'll have to ditch the Mail app and just stick to Gmail/Yahoo in the browser...

EDIT: I should add -- sync w/ the Calendar app seems to work fine. (I use Google Calendar).

curleyfrei, Sep 29, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

NavyLCDR, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

1. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail - Similar Threads - Syncing GMail Yahoo

2. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  3. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  5. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  6. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  7. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  8. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  9. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  10. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail not syncing with gmail

2. syncing gmail account error

3. windows mail sync issues with gmail

4. windows mail yahoo sync error,
  5. gmail not syncing with yahoo,
  6. how do i sync my gmail account,
  7. gmail inside yahoo not syncing,
  8. sync windows mail with Yahoo Mail,
  9. syncing mail in gmail,
  10. gmail sync error in windows 10,
  11. gmail not sync with windows 10 mail,