Windows 10: Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Discus and support Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaGoeppert, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier.

:)

LindaGoeppert, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

1. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail - Similar Threads - Syncing GMail Yahoo

2. Syncing yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  3. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  4. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  5. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  6. YAHOO MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YAHOO MAIL: i've been unable to access my yahoo mail through all medium. i can't open yahoo site, i can't access through windows mail apps. but i can access through my smartphone. my internet connection is fine, i already deleted all cookies, ran registry cleaner, already restarted my...
  7. How to Sync Yahoo

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Sync Yahoo: Ever since Microsoft Technician did a reset on my Dell Laptop I can no longer sync my Yahoo Mail account. I have spent hours, days,weeks and they say they do not know why it does not sync. I am not happy, this is not the reason I called them but now have more issues. This is...
  8. Gmail over Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail over Yahoo: Advise please on moving from Yahoo to Gmail keeping same address. If info already exists please point me in the direction. 114667
  9. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454
  10. How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?: Hi, I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?...