Windows 10: Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data

Discus and support Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was unable to connect my system to the game services for a while so I played as a guest and advanced pretty far with coins\points\etc. Now that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jon_W4, May 15, 2020.

1. Jon_W4 Win User

Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data

I was unable to connect my system to the game services for a while so I played as a guest and advanced pretty far with coins\points\etc.

Now that I am able to connect to the game services, my live account does not have my progress. However, if I login as a guest, I see all of my progress.

Is there a way to sync my guest data with my live account so that I can retain my coins, achievements, and progress?

:)

Jon_W4, May 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I created a Microsoft Account so that I could get data saved to the cloud, then looked at version of Solitaire Collection I had installed and it too is at 3.5.11021.1, but failing any other answers , I uninstalled the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then went to store and reloaded it, got data synced, and still have only the 4 games under daily challenges.. Thanks for the reply, but guess I will have to live with what I got

frustrated, May 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Once you reinstalled it how long did it take to get the data up

hTconeM9user, May 15, 2020
  4. Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data

Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data

1. Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data - Similar Threads - Syncing guest data

2. Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection - Data download problems: I have the Premium version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I tried over the last two days to open the Daily Challenges and get an error message that it cannot download the data from the server and to check my Internet connection and try again. My Internet connection works...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue: Hello Folks, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a friend who has made a significant amount of progress in their Guest Account and we're having an issue when we're trying to sync it to their XBox Live Account. I understand this verbiage: "Note: You can only sync your...
  4. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  5. Microsoft data sync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft data sync.: OK, when I log into my computer, it says that Microsoft could not sync my account, and it signed me into a guest account. I cannot access any of my files. The pop-up said to sign out and sign back in, which I did. Nothing was fixed and nothing actually happened. It's been...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Windows 10 desktop "data charged?"

Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Windows 10 desktop "data charged?": Microsoft Solitaire Collection, desktop with Windows 10, internet access through Comcast modem. My desktop is not using WiFi, it is cabled to the internet. QUESTION: Why is Data minutes is being charged on my smartphone's Verizon WiFi? They are not interconnected....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone: Hello everyone, I play the daily challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire collection everyday and I have never encountered this problem before. I have completed every challenge for September and yesterday when I open the app on my Samsung tablet all my completed daily...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...
  10. Microsofts Ever Increasing Data Collection

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsofts Ever Increasing Data Collection: Now I know I am probably fairly alone in this, but I truly hate data collection. Without going in to all the reasons why, which is slightly besides the point, I am perplexed by Microsoft's latest change in Windows10. Diagnostics and Feedack used to be configurable to off....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection log in problems