Windows 10: syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac

Discus and support syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to sync edited documents, photos, etc. in iCloud for Windows, the changes prepared to be transferred to my Mac.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathleenDery_912, Nov 10, 2019.

1. syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac

I need to sync edited documents, photos, etc. in iCloud for Windows, the changes prepared to be transferred to my Mac.

:)

KathleenDery_912, Nov 10, 2019

2. Sync Nokia phone with an iCloud-synced Mac?

Has anyone on a Mac moved to iCloud syncing and then been able to sync also to their Nokia phone?

Using iCloud presumes your Mac is running in OSX Lion. Syncing on OSX Lion assumes you manually re-installed iSync. But what about the next step: moving that Mac to sync with iCloud, instead of no sync, or syncing with MobileMe?

I have a new Mac Mini, which only works in OSX Lion, and after manually re-installing iSync I can sync my Nokia N86 with the Mac's Calendars and Addressbook. But I still use MobileMe and have not moved to iCloud.

Will Apple's withdrawal of MobileMe service in June 2012 spell the end of Nokia phones syncing Contacts and Calendars with a Mac?

michaelwe---01, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Sync Nokia phone with an iCloud-synced Mac?

Perhaps the following workaround may help you:

1 You are connected to Icloud.

2 Disable contacts. Icloud will ask you to delete contacts or create a local copy.

3 Choose create a local copy

4 Start Isync in Lion while disabled contacts - it should work as before the switche to Icloud.

5 Enable contacts after the procedure and choose merge with Icloud.

6 This procedure may also work with Ical in Icloud.

The reason of sync problems may result in the fact that Icloud don't allow another sync process while connected. Isync needs a local copy to work as usual.

I have a Nokia 5800 XM and Icloud on IMac. Regarding Ical it works without enabling Ical in Icloud - a local calendar seems to be avaibable at any time.

dalst---01, Nov 10, 2019
  4. syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac

Sync Nokia phone with an iCloud-synced Mac?

Once you checked box in iCloud (contacts or calendars) this data is no longer stored on your mac, it is trasnferred to iCloud and can be synced with iOS and Mac OS X devices only (of course, only that devices, on which iCloud is installed). But it seems
    like you cannot sync data in iCloud with any other device, Nokia or Android for example as iCloud doesn't offer sync feature for non Apple devices.

alex_taylor, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac

1. syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac - Similar Threads - syncing iCloud Mac

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  4. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  5. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  6. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  7. iCloud for Windows does not sync photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iCloud for Windows does not sync photos: Per title, iCloud for Windows does not sync photos to my PC. The system tray icon information regarding photos is stuck to "Updating" but no files have been downloaded. [ATTACH] Explanation: the greek word Ενημέρωση... means Updating in this context Yes, I already have...
  8. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  9. icloud not syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud not syncing: my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e
  10. Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?

Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?: I have Windows 10 Home. I'm using the Microsoft Calendar app. Is it possible to sync my calendar entries from my iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-windows-10-calendar-with-icloud/ce50bb95-f201-4458-ad78-abcc4300e275