Windows 10: syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Discus and support syncing images to pc & back to iphone in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this: sync images from my iphone to my pc run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vgchat, May 10, 2020.

1. vgchat Win User

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

:)

vgchat, May 10, 2020
  2. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, May 10, 2020
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, May 10, 2020
  4. syncing images to pc & back to iphone

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

WAIT!
    Before you do anything, open iTunes and go into the 'Preferences' tab. There is an option under one of the tabs in that window that says something like "Automatically Sync iPhone when connected". Make sure that is un-ticked, close iTunes and then do what ever the other members have suggested.

If you don't do this and plug your iPhone in, it will try and sync with the PC that doesn't have the images on. Alternatively, if this is just a one of thing, you could just email them to yourself or install the Dropbox application if you already have an account.

Conflict0s, May 10, 2020
Thema:

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

1. syncing images to pc & back to iphone - Similar Threads - syncing images iphone

2. Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?: Hey I was just wondering is there a Microsoft App to sync iphone with my Microsoft PC?Please advise, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-app-to-sync-iphone-microsoft-pcs/7c6d53f7-39ec-42f2-8271-3f05813416eb
  3. Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?: Hey I was just wondering is there a Microsoft App to sync iphone with my Microsoft PC?Please advise, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-app-to-sync-iphone-microsoft-pcs/7c6d53f7-39ec-42f2-8271-3f05813416eb
  4. Sync Iphone

Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  5. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  6. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone

calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone: When I schedule an appointment in my laptop (Dell Inspiron win 10) yahoo calendar it immediately duplicates the information in my iPhone 11 calendar but nothing happens in laptop calendar when I schedule one in iPhone. I have followed instructions in google but does not help....
  8. syncing images to pc & back to iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone: Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this: sync images from my iphone to my pc run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid...
  9. sync iphone to pc

sync iphone to pc: I just installed Windows 10 and see that there is an app called photos that allows me to import photos from my iPhone 8. I want to be able to import from my iPhone, make albums on my PC and organize the albums and then export the albums back to my iPhone from my PC and...
  10. How to back up iPhone to the PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to back up iPhone to the PC?: I want to use my iPhone as a storage device to transfer files. This phone is detected by iTunes but is not detected by Windows (10 Pro 64 bit version 1803). Some days ago I was able to connect my iPhone to the PC and see the pictures but now it is impossible by any means. I...