Windows 10: Syncing iPod and Laptop running Windows 10

Discus and support Syncing iPod and Laptop running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not having much luck getting my laptop to recognise my iPod so that I can sync my music library. Normally when I plug it in it automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SJ999, Sep 17, 2018.

1. SJ999 Win User

Syncing iPod and Laptop running Windows 10

I'm not having much luck getting my laptop to recognise my iPod so that I can sync my music library. Normally when I plug it in it automatically registers on Windows Media but now nothing is registering. I've checked my settings and the iPod is listed and I've restarted my laptop but no joy. Any help gratefully received!

:)

SJ999, Sep 17, 2018
  2. garyjd Win User

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a number of articles and videos with no success. The ipods will charge but are not recognized by the pc. I had issues with my pc a week ago and had to reformat. Before this my ipod worked fine. Any other suggestions outside of what's on the internet?

garyjd, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade. ipod will not sync with iTunes

:Yesterday I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. The upgrade went smoothly until I attempted to sync my ipod with iTunes. It synced just fine with 8.1 It will NOT sync with iTunes in Windows 10.

I have spent 8 hours going between 4 MS techs and two Apple techs to try every step possible to get my ipod nano 5th generation device to sync with iTunes. This includes:

1. My laptop is a new totally powerful Toshiba, no limitations with the computer. All drivers were checked to be current / best.

2. Diagnostics in Windows for Apple devices gone through and reset as suggested.

3. iTunes was uninstalled and reinstalled. All Apple fixes possible were attempted. Ipod reset.

The 4th MS tech now agrees I need to DUMP 10 and return to 8.1 ! Can you believe this! MS - get to work on fixing this bug! Thousands need help!

MichaelBrinton, Sep 17, 2018
  4. garyjd Win User

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

That's another problem, There is no Apple Mobile Device listed on my device manager. I have iTunes installed and the device charges but does not sync and show as being connected when I open iTunes.

Syncing iPod and Laptop running Windows 10 [​IMG]

garyjd, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Syncing iPod and Laptop running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Syncing iPod Laptop

2. My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...: My classic Ipod 6th gen will not sync with iTunes app using my new Dell Inspiron 3891 I5 Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesn't sync and if I hit sync button nothing happens. It does show the library and all the albums , even plays the music too, and I check the mp3...
  3. My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...: My classic Ipod 6th gen will not sync with iTunes app using my new Dell Inspiron 3891 I5 Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesn't sync and if I hit sync button nothing happens. It does show the library and all the albums , even plays the music too, and I check the mp3...
  4. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  5. syncing itunes ipod.

syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  6. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. iTunes/iPod syncing issues

iTunes/iPod syncing issues: I'm having the same problem that others seem to be having. My problem results when going into iTunes Attributes right-clicking on the iTunes folder in Music and un-checking the read-only attributes box, the un-checking reverts back to "checked" after the folder is closed. I...
  8. Connecting iPod to Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10

Connecting iPod to Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10: my Lenovo laptop says iPod is one of my devices but Windows Media Player wont transfer music because it says there's no device. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks....
  9. how to sync surface book to ipod,ipad

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to sync surface book to ipod,ipad: instructions to sync ipod ipad to surface book Moved from: Surface Book / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-surface-book-to-ipodipad/58cdc14d-7b76-4c05-a85c-2bd36a8a39ca
  10. Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync ipod to laptop windows 2010