Windows 10: Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated...

Discus and support Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a surface pro and my account associated with the surface pro is my Yahoo.com email. I have an android phone and am trying to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Seattle on Alki, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated...

I have a surface pro and my account associated with the surface pro is my Yahoo.com email. I have an android phone and am trying to connect my calendars. My problem is I put my Yahoo.com email on my phone to add the calendar, but it keeps pulling up my Yahoo.com calendar and not my calendar on my surface. How to I get to sync my calendars since I have a Yahoo.com email as my account on my surface?

Thanks,

:)

Seattle on Alki, Jan 7, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

My boss has a Droid X and we were wondering what the easiest way would be for him to read his work emails (Yahoo Business account) on his phone. Is there an app similar to the Gmail one for Android that can alert him and such when he receives new emails?

OrbitzXT, Jan 7, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Binge Win User

Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated...

Do not use the yahoo app. It's not by yahoo. You will have to know your e-mail account settings like POP/IMAP, port, incoming/outgoing server name and use the method I listed above.

Binge, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated...

1. Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated... - Similar Threads - Syncing Surface Calendar

2. I have the phone number associated with my accountant but not the email. I need to reset my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the phone number associated with my accountant but not the email. I need to reset my...: I do not know my password. I’m locked out of many recovery email accounts but I can get a verification code. How do I move forward https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-phone-number-associated-with-my/9b0a4b91-d810-4cd9-ad9e-893576d83837
  3. I have the phone number associated with my accountant but not the email. I need to reset my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the phone number associated with my accountant but not the email. I need to reset my...: I do not know my password. I’m locked out of many recovery email accounts but I can get a verification code. How do I move forward https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-phone-number-associated-with-my/9b0a4b91-d810-4cd9-ad9e-893576d83837
  4. I have the phone number associated with my accountant but not the email. I need to reset my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?: All my Emails were showing up before on my laptop, now they aren't. They are all in my phone, but not on my laptop. my outlook mail comes in but not my yahoo emails....
  6. I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?

I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?: All my Emails were showing up before on my laptop, now they aren't. They are all in my phone, but not on my laptop. my outlook mail comes in but not my yahoo emails....
  7. Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge: I discovered today, totally by accident, that somehow my laptop is syncing my calendar events with my ancient android device, without my knowledge or permission. How on earth does this happen, why, and how can I disable it?...
  8. Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?: ...without Outlook? I can work with my calendar without an email just fine in my PC. Is there a way to have it on my phone too? I don't want to install/use Google calendar btw, even if it has the option to sync with it. I am trying to avoid their services as much as possible....
  9. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  10. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone: I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone....