Windows 10: Syncing not working

Discus and support Syncing not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting an error message when I am trying to sync across Microsoft Surface Pro devices for Microsoft Edge, using Microsoft Windows 10, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RenewalsDesk Admin, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Syncing not working

I am getting an error message when I am trying to sync across Microsoft Surface Pro devices for Microsoft Edge, using Microsoft Windows 10, and the sync with Edge is not working. It says go to Sync Settings. I go there, and it says:

"Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this."

I am the system administrator, and I have no idea what to do with this. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

:)

RenewalsDesk Admin, Apr 27, 2019

2. G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 27, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Syncing not working

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Syncing not working

1. Syncing not working - Similar Threads - Syncing working

2. Clipboard sync not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync not working: I can't seem to get the Clipboard sync option to work , I have a desktop and a laptop , here's the setup. I've turned on Clipboard history and sync on both devices Both devices are on the same microsoft account I've added the elements to the registry as other have...
  3. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  4. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  5. x540 Logitech not working for Asus Z170 PRO GAMING on windows 10 pro NOT SYNCED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    x540 Logitech not working for Asus Z170 PRO GAMING on windows 10 pro NOT SYNCED: [IMG] i got some issue finding the colors combination i got hydra cable al male with 3x3 heads same colours whitch IS PINK FOR SUBWOFER JAKS??????????????? Whitch is rear and sides for 8.1 blaklit ounboard????...
  6. Changing the sync option for the windows mail app doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the sync option for the windows mail app doesn't work properly: Hello everybody, I am using the windows mail app since it seems to be the most reliable way to connect a bunch of different mailing accounts with special server settings to one client. So far so good, but unfortunately the app does not let me choose the sync settings to my...
  7. Sync Center Issues - Trying to support users working from home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync Center Issues - Trying to support users working from home: We have users working from home trying to synchronize their files between their remote desktops in the office and their laptops WFH. Are there any solid troubleshooting / hints / check list / videos or documents that I can forward to help them setup Sync Center between their...
  8. Time sync not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time sync not working: Hello, For some reason time sync is not functioning correctly on my new laptop. I feel like for some reason it has something to do with permissions. So far I've tried to troubleshoot it myself but nothing seems to function. Due to inability to sync the time some online...
  9. OneDrive differential sync not working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive differential sync not working?: So basically the news were, that OneDrive added diff sync for all file types. I have a 10GB file stored on OneDrive, and when I change just few parts of it, whole file is being uploaded. Is there any special setting to enable diff sync?...
  10. Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune: Hi! I have enabeld mfa, but after that the mail and the calender are not syncing, Android devices are working fine but its issue is only with ios. And i register the device with BYOD. So what can be the issue? 150376