Windows 10: Syncing not working

Discus and support Syncing not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting an error message when I am trying to sync across Microsoft Surface Pro devices for Microsoft Edge, using Microsoft Windows 10, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RenewalsDesk Admin, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Syncing not working

I am getting an error message when I am trying to sync across Microsoft Surface Pro devices for Microsoft Edge, using Microsoft Windows 10, and the sync with Edge is not working. It says go to Sync Settings. I go there, and it says:

"Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this."

I am the system administrator, and I have no idea what to do with this. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

:)

RenewalsDesk Admin, Apr 27, 2019

2. G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 27, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Syncing not working

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Syncing not working

1. Syncing not working - Similar Threads - Syncing working

2. onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files: onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-doesnt-work-and-not-syncing-the-files/d582ce7a-3ca6-43fe-8407-e60223f8bb12
  3. onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files: onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-doesnt-work-and-not-syncing-the-files/d582ce7a-3ca6-43fe-8407-e60223f8bb12
  4. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working: HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks...
  5. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working: HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks...
  6. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to un-sync my work pc and my home pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to un-sync my work pc and my home pc?: They keep adding icons for apps from one to the other and if I remove it from one it removes it from both, how do I stop this from happening? I have gone to the settings on both pc's and turned off remember my apps and remember my preferences. it is still doing the same thing...
  8. How to un-sync my work pc and my home pc?

How to un-sync my work pc and my home pc?: They keep adding icons for apps from one to the other and if I remove it from one it removes it from both, how do I stop this from happening? I have gone to the settings on both pc's and turned off remember my apps and remember my preferences. it is still doing the same thing...
  9. Active sync isin't working for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active sync isin't working for me?: Hello i recently found my old Samsung i780 and wanted to sync it to my Windows 10 PC, but when i try to install Active sync on my PC it dosen't seem to work? " Previous versions of ActiveSync cannot be installed on Windows Vista or later. The features previously found in...
  10. Active sync isin't working for me?

Active sync isin't working for me?: Hello i recently found my old Samsung i780 and wanted to sync it to my Windows 10 PC, but when i try to install Active sync on my PC it dosen't seem to work? " Previous versions of ActiveSync cannot be installed on Windows Vista or later. The features previously found in...