Windows 10: Syncing One Drive

Discus and support Syncing One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; STILL haven't been able to sync my files in the cloud to the files on my computer and I bought every Microsoft One Drive subscription under the son. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ramaquist, Aug 22, 2019.

1. ramaquist Win User

Syncing One Drive

STILL haven't been able to sync my files in the cloud to the files on my computer and I bought every Microsoft One Drive subscription under the son. I need this handled today.

:)

ramaquist, Aug 22, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 22, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Syncing One Drive

one drive sync

Hi Dan,

Corrupted files may be the possible cause reason why files/folders were not syncing. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Could you tell us if you've made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync a file/folder?
    • Which version of Office are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your OneDrive files/folders to sync properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Syncing One Drive

1. Syncing One Drive - Similar Threads - Syncing Drive

2. Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...: I can't tell you what an absolute disaster Windows 11 is. * You badgered me till no end to upgrade when I was perfectly happy with Windows 10. * You turned on Onedrive synch to sync my local files to the cloud when I didn't want it.* You relocated the layout of ny docements...
  3. Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...: I can't tell you what an absolute disaster Windows 11 is. * You badgered me till no end to upgrade when I was perfectly happy with Windows 10. * You turned on Onedrive synch to sync my local files to the cloud when I didn't want it.* You relocated the layout of ny docements...
  4. How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..: how do i stop it syncing **** i dont need from one machine to another.. i have about 5 windows machines and dont want my desktop gaming icons showing up on my 3d printing laptop etc. likewise i dont want virtual harddisk folders on my gaming machine. hiding icons doesnt work...
  5. How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..

How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..: how do i stop it syncing **** i dont need from one machine to another.. i have about 5 windows machines and dont want my desktop gaming icons showing up on my 3d printing laptop etc. likewise i dont want virtual harddisk folders on my gaming machine. hiding icons doesnt work...
  6. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  7. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  8. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?: I am getting a message on One Drive on 2 files: "Sync issues 2 No access permissions to the item. It appears you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." The files have the extensions .ink. How would I fix...
  10. Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?

Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?: I am getting a message on One Drive on 2 files: "Sync issues 2 No access permissions to the item. It appears you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." The files have the extensions .ink. How would I fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Need to synch one drive to my laptop network drive