Windows 10: Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Discus and support Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by linkedinguru, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?

:)

linkedinguru, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Kupuna Win User

Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner) doesn't use MS Exchange, that the syncing can't be done. Can anyone verify that?
    My mail is transferred cleanly, but contacts and calendar won't come over to the phone.
    Any ideas about a solution?
    Windows 10 Anniversary version
    Windows Phone 10 ...1594.03084

Kupuna, Dec 3, 2018
  3. MAC DAWG Win User
    how to sync outlook 2010 contacts and calendar with windows phone 7

please provide step by step instructions on how to sync outlook 2010 calendar and contacts with my htc hd7 windows phone 7.

currently the phone has no calendar items and it has an incomplete and inaccurate list of contacts (ideally this would be overwritten)

thank you,

MAC DAWG, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Jimmyb Win User

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

My outlook is synced for calendar and contacts only, in the Windows iCloud setting, select your preferences.

Jimmyb, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

1. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows - Similar Threads - Syncing Outlook Contacts

2. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone: I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone....
  3. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  4. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  5. How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?: Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not synced yet'. Attempts to sync Contacts gets the error msg ' 0x80070032' and refers to a Windows phone site for explanation. I have...
  6. Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone: Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution. Devices and Accounts: Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1 Email and accounts: Microsoft account with gmail.com address Outlook account...
  7. Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar: A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner)...
  8. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...
  9. syncing itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syncing itunes: For some reason; itunes keeps giving me the message "itunes can not sync your phone because you do not have enough access privileges" or something to that extent. And the odd thing is for some reason it just started happening today. The syncing had been working fine up until...
  10. Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?: I currently use Outlook 2010 because I have a paid license but I'm willing to upgrade. This works Ok with iCloud but what I don't like is that I can't make my icloud calendar the default in Outlook so I don't get reminders on my PC. What I end up doing is manually copying...