Windows 10: Syncing Outlook w/S5

Discus and support Syncing Outlook w/S5 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For the 3rd time in a year I've had to recreate my outlook account. Now have a new computer and starting again. Would like to sync my PC outlook files... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by MotherHenna, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Syncing Outlook w/S5

For the 3rd time in a year I've had to recreate my outlook account. Now have a new computer and starting again. Would like to sync my PC outlook files (email, contacts, calendar, tasks) with my Samsung 5 and Asus Tablet (both android systems). It appears there are outlook.com sync apps, loaded on both devices, but still no luck. Goal is to have seamless communication between the 3 devices for back up and travel purposes and still be able to import my business account so I can access that as well.
    have tried downloading Windows app, outlook.com - don't really want to use gmail or other account if I don't have to. I'm quite stuck. Help appreciated.
    I've read several articles, how tos and watched videos; something still isn't right. Not sure what to try next.
    Questions which might be the catch:
    * Is outlook.com a mail service to which I need to have an outlook.com email address? If so, how do I sign up for the email (not seeing it) and then does this replace my Comcast email address?
    * When trying to add outlook on PC one tutorial instructs: File, +Account, Manual Setup, Outlook.com; - next pg asks for name (me), email address (regular Comcast email?), Mail server (? what goes here? you can't leave it blank), Username (for outlook.com?), Password (for outlook.com) - Get this message: Log onto Exchange ActiveSync mail server (EAS): The username or password you entered isn’t working. Please try typing them again. What am I inputting wrong and is this where the problem is for syncing?

:)

MotherHenna, Aug 12, 2015

2. syncing Outlook 2016 on desktop and on Android phone

I know its possible but how do I Sync the Outlook calendar on both my desktop and my Galaxy S5 phone

GrahamWhibley, Aug 12, 2015
  3. aqua1ung Win User
    Ovi and Outlook 2007

Google calendar does online sync-ing w/Outlook, too bad it doesn't do sync-ing w/mobiles (for free, that is).

Anybody know of a free tool that synchronizes Google Calendar w/Symbian mobiles?

aqua1ung, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Syncing Outlook w/S5

Everything on Windows 10 (email, calendar) says This Computer Only - so I'm not able to access the sync link at the top. Is this a setting issue? Would that resolve the problem? How do I change that setting? Thanks.

MotherHenna, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Syncing Outlook w/S5

1. Syncing Outlook w/S5 - Similar Threads - Syncing Outlook

2. I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc: I keep getting a pop-up on my pc that says my calendar and contacts are not set up. The pop-up is constantly coming up and it prevents me from getting anything done. It is an entire screen that says, Icloud photos>on; Icloud drive>on; passwords and keychain>on; bookmarks>on;...
  3. I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc: I keep getting a pop-up on my pc that says my calendar and contacts are not set up. The pop-up is constantly coming up and it prevents me from getting anything done. It is an entire screen that says, Icloud photos>on; Icloud drive>on; passwords and keychain>on; bookmarks>on;...
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  5. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  6. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

7. Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please: Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram pleaseHow do you select the files you want to sync with the One Drive and how can you do you see the cloud icon?...
  8. Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please

Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please: Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram pleaseHow do you select the files you want to sync with the One Drive and how can you do you see the cloud icon?...
  9. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  10. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...