Windows 10: Syncing pc with iPad pro

Discus and support Syncing pc with iPad pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on my pc updated with the latest itunes app. I’ve been trying for sometime to sync my pc with my ipad pro but keep getting the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by j.sal, Dec 25, 2019.

1. j.sal Win User

Syncing pc with iPad pro

I have windows 10 on my pc updated with the latest itunes app. I’ve been trying for sometime to sync my pc with my ipad pro but keep getting the same error message that the two devices cannot be synced due to error code “0xE800000A”. I have successfully synced these very devices in the past. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this error so that the devices can be synced again? Many thanks. John.

:)

j.sal, Dec 25, 2019

2. syncing ipad

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to sync your iPad to Windows 10. I will certainly help you with this issue.

First of all I would like to know that if you're trying to sync your Apple iPad to iTunes or your PC?

And also, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open iTunes.

• Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into your computer using a Lightning cable.

• Click on the Device Tab at the top of iTunes to make sure you're viewing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

• Click each tab on the left pane for Music, Movies, TV Shows, and Photos.

• Click to enable or disable sync of media types, and pick what to sync. This can be as specific as certain artists, latest shows, or specific file folders. Criteria vary by media type.

• Click the Sync button at the bottom when you're finished.

Hope this information was helpful. Let us know the results.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Syncing pc with iPad pro

iTunes/iPad - Move Data from Old iPad to New iPad & Synch with New PC?

I have an old iPad Touch 4 running IOS 6 (latest supported) and a new iPad Mini 2 running IOS 10. I'm trying to configure the new iPad Mini on my PC before giving the iPad Mini to someone else when it will need to be synced with a different PC.

I want to install a new set of apps on the new iPad Mini which I can do directly on the iPad and transfer all the songs and photos from the iPod Touch to the new iPad Mini. I then want to start syncing the new iPad Mini with another PC since the iPad Mini is a gift for someone else.

I'm scratching my head how to do this. I can't backup and restore the iPads due to the difference in IOS versions. Then there is the problem of syncing the new iPad Mini on another PC. It seems I might lose all data on the iPad Mini the first time I try syncing it with a new PC.

Steve C, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Syncing pc with iPad pro

1. Syncing pc with iPad pro - Similar Threads - Syncing iPad pro

2. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  3. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  4. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  5. My iPad Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My iPad Pro: I’ve been having this trouble for quite some time. When using my iPad Pro all of a sudden my keyboard stops popping up. I always turn my iPad completely off at night thinking maybe that might be the cause. I don’t get any kind of error message, it just stops popping up. Any...
  6. My iPad Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My iPad Pro: I’ve been having this trouble for quite some time. When using my iPad Pro all of a sudden my keyboard stops popping up. I always turn my iPad completely off at night thinking maybe that might be the cause. I don’t get any kind of error message, it just stops popping up. Any...
  7. My iPad Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. how do i sync photos from pc to ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i sync photos from pc to ipad: how to sync photos from pc to ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-photos-from-pc-to-ipad/597e7648-b33f-4dbb-9261-7c1c89497481"
  9. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  10. how to sync surface book to ipod,ipad

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to sync surface book to ipod,ipad: instructions to sync ipod ipad to surface book Moved from: Surface Book / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-surface-book-to-ipodipad/58cdc14d-7b76-4c05-a85c-2bd36a8a39ca