Windows 10: Syncing themes

Discus and support Syncing themes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been able to sync my clipboard to 2 devices but I unable to sync themes like background colours. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chuckBird1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Syncing themes

I have been able to sync my clipboard to 2 devices but I unable to sync themes like background colours.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

:)

chuckBird1, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Synced Theme

Try this:

1. Make sure you have all Integration Services for your Win10 VM turned on.
    2. Turn off theme syncing in the VM.
    3. On the host, save the theme for sharing.
    4. Drag & drop the theme to your VM desktop and click & install it.
    5. Now see if there are any differences.
    6. If there are still, it has to do with the virtual hardware.

Cliff S, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Syncing themes

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Syncing themes

1. Syncing themes - Similar Threads - Syncing themes

2. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC's, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem and easy to setup.Now, I cannot find this possibility anymore to synchronise the background, and WIN10 isn't doing...
  3. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC's, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem and easy to setup.Now, I cannot find this possibility anymore to synchronise the background, and WIN10 isn't doing...
  4. Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sync themes anymore in Win10 22H2: I have installed Win 10 pro 22H2 on a new computer. AS I have several PC, I want to synchronise the background themes on all of them. In the past no problem.Now, I cannot find the possibility anymore to synchronise the backgroudn, and win 10 isn't doing this aymore.Is this...
  5. Will my theme be synced with "Other Windows Settings" ticked in "Remember my preferences?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my theme be synced with "Other Windows Settings" ticked in "Remember my preferences?": If I have a custom/saved theme for Windows, will it be synced on another device if this option is ticked, and if not then how is it done?Is there also any way to sync the position of my desktop icons with Windows, or is that not possible on 21H2 version of Windows 11?...
  6. Will my theme be synced with "Other Windows Settings" ticked in "Remember my preferences?"

Will my theme be synced with "Other Windows Settings" ticked in "Remember my preferences?": If I have a custom/saved theme for Windows, will it be synced on another device if this option is ticked, and if not then how is it done?Is there also any way to sync the position of my desktop icons with Windows, or is that not possible on 21H2 version of Windows 11?...
  7. Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing?: Just like the title says, I’m not getting a option to turn on syncing for theme submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/weaj6m/why_isnt_the_theme_setting_for_sync_showing/
  8. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available: Bought a new notebook. Set Win 10 Home up. But the theme are not syncing. In sync setting there is no Theme sync available at all. Looked at other PC's with Win10 Pro - on some the Theme sync is available, on other isn't,Why and how to fix?...
  9. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available: Bought a new notebook. Set Win 10 Home up. But the theme are not syncing. In sync setting there is no Theme sync available at all. Looked at other PC's with Win10 Pro - on some the Theme sync is available, on other isn't,Why and how to fix?...
  10. Windows 10 Sync - no Theme sync available

in Windows 10 Customization