Windows 10: Syncing with another laptop

Discus and support Syncing with another laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently visited my someone and borrowed their computer and needed to log into my Microsoft account to access an excel spreadsheet. I was sure to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kimmerz#1234, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Syncing with another laptop

I recently visited my someone and borrowed their computer and needed to log into my Microsoft account to access an excel spreadsheet. I was sure to sign out from my account before closing Excel. Two days later, i turn on my own laptop at home and I now have that persons picture on my sign on screen and the desktop picture they changed to yesterday. How can you stop their computer from syncing to my computer. Is there a way to remove this from where I am hundreds of miles away?

:)

Kimmerz#1234, Dec 18, 2018
  2. flmatter Win User

Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Dec 18, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 18, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Syncing with another laptop

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Syncing with another laptop

1. Syncing with another laptop - Similar Threads - Syncing another laptop

2. Sync Outlook to another PC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync Outlook to another PC: I subscribe to Microsoft 365 Personal and can install it on all of my devices. I just purchased a Microsoft Surface GO 2 with 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD and Intel Core m3 processor. I was looking at "Code 2 Outlook Sync" and contacted them with a question. The response I got was...
  3. How can I sync my songs in Windows Media to another laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I sync my songs in Windows Media to another laptop?: Is Windows Media still supported? How can I sync my songs in Windows Media to another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media/5902393b-a8ac-4608-ae55-2f5d2389da2b
  4. Sync calendar from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync calendar from one PC to another: Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon. Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar....
  5. Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop: A few years back when Onedrive free capacity was dramatically reduced by Microsoft I stopped using it. I found it hard to get straight forward instructions to disable Onedrive & download all the files that had previously only been stored on Onedrive to my local harddrive so...
  6. sync iphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sync iphone to laptop: im trying to sync my Microsoft surface to my iPhone 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-iphone-to-laptop/af5aef93-1c3f-45fb-916b-39636d941b61
  7. syncing excel with another comp

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    syncing excel with another comp: I just bought excel and need to sync it with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-excel-with-another-comp/9e6f4fd3-b84a-4bb2-8117-b32108b4e2e9"
  8. Good tools for syncing to another PC?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Good tools for syncing to another PC?: I use a (large heavy) laptop for my main home system. In the past I used a smaller laptop for frequent business travel, and I used a sync program to keep the travel laptop up to date with important files (work files, Thunderbird email state, things like that). I would sync...
  9. Syncing windows 10 Calendar with another user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing windows 10 Calendar with another user: HI I am trying to set up a shared calendar with my wife using outlook.com. We each have individual calendars on our outlook.com accounts. I have successfully shared my calendar with her as co-owner and this seems to work but only if she posts to my calendar when making...
  10. Another win10 time sync problem....

in Windows 10 Support
    Another win10 time sync problem....: Hello, My problem is simple. I am on EE time zone, but for some reason my clock shows times with 1h behind. So if it shows 22:40 it's actually 23:40. Tried almost everything: 1) in services put windows time on automatic. 2) bios time shows time perfectly so no problem...