Windows 10: Syncronization between two account

Discus and support Syncronization between two account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 Pro computer I have two accounts, one administrative and the other standard. The administrative account is correctly linked to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #ViFacc44#, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Syncronization between two account

On my Windows 10 Pro computer I have two accounts, one administrative and the other standard.
    The administrative account is correctly linked to my Mirosoft account. The standard account does not accept my username e-Mail because it is already used in my administrative account.
    This prevents synchronization between the two accounts. How do I fix my standard account to allow synchronization?

:)

#ViFacc44#, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Syncronization between two account

Lumia 920 is not Syncronizing the Hotmail account

Dear

Lumia 920 is not Syncronizing the Hotmail account.

JodatKamran, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Syncronization between two account

1. Syncronization between two account - Similar Threads - Syncronization between account

2. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts: It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a gmail.com address. Now I can't get back in to the first one and it has all my OneDrive files!!!...
  3. Microsoft account syncing between two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account syncing between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops with the same Microsoft account, and one crashed before I could clear out some private documents -- it can't be accessed or even turned on at all. If I delete documents on the working laptop -- the two are supposed to be in sync -- will they also be...
  4. Microsoft account syncing between two laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account syncing between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops with the same Microsoft account, and one crashed before I could clear out some private documents -- it can't be accessed or even turned on at all. If I delete documents on the working laptop -- the two are supposed to be in sync -- will they also be...
  5. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  6. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  7. Transfer progress between two xbox accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer progress between two xbox accounts: Hello,So a couple of months ago I decided to get Game Pass for PC. So I opened an xbox account with my existing Microsoft profile outlook adress. When opening my first game after subscribing, a message appeared saying that I need to create an account to play... Okay, done,...
  8. Admin account picture syncronizing to local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account picture syncronizing to local account: My parent’s computer has had an annoying problem recently. My dad has an admin account, and my mom and I have a local account. Whenever my mom signs into her account, she receives a duplicate picture of the admin’s account. We tried changing it, restart the PC to see if the...
  9. One drive collaboration between two accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive collaboration between two accounts: Hello, Is there a way to have the same folder on two desktops on two different computers and one drive accounts to be updated in real-time through one drive?...
  10. Syncronize domain accounts customization same as Local account admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Syncronize domain accounts customization same as Local account admin: Hi there, I'm new to the forum, so I will try my best to be clear as possible in describing my issues. For the past month I've been trying to customize the look of my windows 10 such as folders, start menu, notifications and uninstall of apps in powershell with the local...