Windows 10: SyncScheduler (8.1.5.8): Unable to start the Scheduler Service due to an error during...

Discus and support SyncScheduler (8.1.5.8): Unable to start the Scheduler Service due to an error during... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no clue what this is and no idea who to contact. I have searched all over Microsoft and it appears to be a worthless error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rwjustus, Feb 15, 2019.

1. rwjustus Win User

SyncScheduler (8.1.5.8): Unable to start the Scheduler Service due to an error during...

I have no clue what this is and no idea who to contact. I have searched all over Microsoft and it appears to be a worthless error message.

:)

rwjustus, Feb 15, 2019

2. Task Scheduler service will not start.

first, the computer does update regularly but its hard to say if this started directly after one

second, the exact error message is "The Task Scheduler Service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs"

third, Running the Task Scheduler program doesn't seem to have any effect, and the first thing to come up when i do is a message saying "Unable to connect to remote computer"

grimdragon2001, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Task Scheduler service is not starting so I am unable to defragment my hard drive.

Hi,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

Can you provide the exact error message that you have received?

If the error message briefly states that you are unable to connect or find the computer as the services related to Task Scheduler is not starting. Then I suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Tab on Win+R, to open Run Command.

2. In the dialog box type services.msc

3. Here locate Task Scheduler and double click to open it.

4. Here make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic and the Startup status to Start.

5. Also Stop and Start System Event Brokers and check

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 15, 2019
  4. SyncScheduler (8.1.5.8): Unable to start the Scheduler Service due to an error during...

Task Scheduler service will not start.

Thank you for updating us. If Task Scheduler will not start, we suggest that you restart it. The service might be disabled that's why the task will not run. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot Task Scheduler.

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Services in the Start Search box.
    • Right-Click Services, and select Run as Administrator.
    • If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click
      Continue.
    • Right-click the Task Scheduler Service and select Restart.
    And have you tried running the System File Checker scan as an Administrator. For more information check this
    article. You can also perform DISM after performing SFC.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

SyncScheduler (8.1.5.8): Unable to start the Scheduler Service due to an error during...

1. SyncScheduler (8.1.5.8): Unable to start the Scheduler Service due to an error during... - Similar Threads - SyncScheduler Unable start

2. Unable to start PC following August 8 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start PC following August 8 Update: My laptop froze on me and I was forced to do a hard reboot. PC would not restart and attempted to do an automatic repair. This did not work. Went to advanced options. Most options require an Administrator Password which I have never been asked for before would not take my...
  3. Unable to start PC following August 8 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start PC following August 8 Update: My laptop froze on me and I was forced to do a hard reboot. PC would not restart and attempted to do an automatic repair. This did not work. Went to advanced options. Most options require an Administrator Password which I have never been asked for before would not take my...
  4. Unable to start PC following August 8 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  7. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  8. Error code: 1-8

Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  9. 5-7 bluescreens over 8 months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5-7 bluescreens over 8 months: Latest one is Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9c Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: fffff80161a84b10 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Extra...
  10. Unable to start Peer Networking Identity Manager service. Error 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to start Peer Networking Identity Manager service. Error 5: The entire message is: Windows could not start the Peer Networking Identity Manager service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied I tried deleting the folder PeerNetworking at the suggestion on Windows 7 Fourms....