Windows 10: SyncToy needs .NET Framework

Discus and support SyncToy needs .NET Framework in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to install SyncToy 2.1 on Windows 10 on my new computer. I get a message that says "This setup requires the.NET Framework version 2.0.50727.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ron Paisley, Dec 29, 2019.

1. SyncToy needs .NET Framework

I'm trying to install SyncToy 2.1 on Windows 10 on my new computer. I get a message that says "This setup requires the.NET Framework version 2.0.50727. Please install the .NET Framework and run the setup again. The .NET Framework can be obtained from the web. Would you like to do this now?" When I go to install I am told that I have the latest .NET Framework. When I try to install SyncToy I get the same message.

RonSorry I am not sure what category to use.

:)

Ron Paisley, Dec 29, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Dec 29, 2019
  4. SyncToy needs .NET Framework

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

SyncToy needs .NET Framework

1. SyncToy needs .NET Framework - Similar Threads - SyncToy needs NET

2. Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net framework: Hi .When I go to update and securty to update win10 pro for check .When I press check for update . Showing me 2 update 1 for Microsoft defender antivirus and one for net framework .Microsoft defender antivirus installing And net framework showing install square so I have to...
  3. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  4. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  5. net framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    net framework: does my windows 10 not support the net framework web installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/daa8b145-cd2e-41bb-a7c1-e233342f966f
  6. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: are all previous versions of net framework required before downloading the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/1b2b9e20-e8ba-4095-8a08-2924445e5836
  7. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  8. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  9. .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 needed for an app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 needed for an app.: hi. Please help. I cannot use the Phillips plugin app which is needed for a Dialux software. It requires .NET FRAMEWORK VERSION 3.5 but I have version 4.5 and higher. I cannot Uninstall the new version of .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 as it does not appear on the control panel. When I...
  10. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synctoy needs net framework

2. synctoy requires .net framework

3. synctoy .net framework version

4. synctoy requires net,
  5. synctoy needs .Net Framework v 2.0.50727,
  6. synctoy says i need .net framework but its already installed,
  7. what version of .netframework is required for synctoy