Windows 10: SyncToy

Discus and support SyncToy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is SyncToy reliable in Win 10? I f so how to run it in the best way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenrikSundström, Jan 10, 2019.

1. SyncToy

Is SyncToy reliable in Win 10?

I f so how to run it in the best way?

:)

HenrikSundström, Jan 10, 2019

2. Synctoy

Hi Kevin,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you using a 32bit or 64bit system? On the Start menu, type System, and then hit Enter.
    • Are you getting any error messages before the SyncToy application hangs?
    • Has the SyncToy application in Windows 10 ever worked before?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Updte Plans for Microsoft SyncToy

Hi Lamak,

Issues related to SyncToy are support in the SyncToy forum. I suggest you to post the query in the following link for better assistance.

Technet forums

Hope this information helps.

Pavan_N, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

SyncToy

Downloading Synctoy for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Issues related to SyncToy are support in the SyncToy forum. I suggest you to post the query in the following link for better assistance.

Microsoft forums - SyncFx - SyncToy-File Synchronization

Hope this information helps.

Geethu B, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

SyncToy

1. SyncToy - Similar Threads - SyncToy

2. Windows 11 and SyncToy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and SyncToy?: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I would like to continue to use SyncToy. Can I download a working version somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-synctoy/f3676ba5-f434-4c6b-a9dc-31e846f8f00c
  3. Windows 11 and SyncToy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and SyncToy?: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I would like to continue to use SyncToy. Can I download a working version somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-synctoy/f3676ba5-f434-4c6b-a9dc-31e846f8f00c
  4. SyncToy and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SyncToy and Windows 11: Trying to install SyncToy on my new Win 11 PC.Downloaded SyncToySetupPackage_V21_x64. When it runs it tells me it needs .NET Framework 2.0.5727!This version of .NET no longer supported.Is there a way round this? I have seen that others run SyncToy on Win 11. Maybe a different...
  5. SyncToy and Windows 11

SyncToy and Windows 11: Trying to install SyncToy on my new Win 11 PC.Downloaded SyncToySetupPackage_V21_x64. When it runs it tells me it needs .NET Framework 2.0.5727!This version of .NET no longer supported.Is there a way round this? I have seen that others run SyncToy on Win 11. Maybe a different...
  6. Synctoy

Synctoy: How to download synctoy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synctoy/cf793a4b-08c6-4a41-94c9-b7c47234a029
  7. Failed to create folder pair in SyncToy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to create folder pair in SyncToy...: I'm having problems with SyncToy and a WesternDigital MyBookLive.Soarce: D:\My documentsTarget: \\Mybooklive\documents\My documentsI get this error message:"Failed to create folder pair. Failed to create the provider."I don't understand why it is doing this.Both folders exist...
  8. Failed to create folder pair in SyncToy...

Failed to create folder pair in SyncToy...: I'm having problems with SyncToy and a WesternDigital MyBookLive.Soarce: D:\My documentsTarget: \\Mybooklive\documents\My documentsI get this error message:"Failed to create folder pair. Failed to create the provider."I don't understand why it is doing this.Both folders exist...
  9. Synctoy error message when moving to new computer without download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synctoy error message when moving to new computer without download: When trying to move Synctoy to a new computer without the download no longer available, I get the error message "The parameter is incorrect". This is after putting all of the files and programs in the proper locations on the new computer. Is there something the download does...
  10. Synctoy error message when moving to new computer without download

Synctoy error message when moving to new computer without download: When trying to move Synctoy to a new computer without the download no longer available, I get the error message "The parameter is incorrect". This is after putting all of the files and programs in the proper locations on the new computer. Is there something the download does...