Windows 10: Synology OpenVPN Performance

Discus and support Synology OpenVPN Performance in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I currently have an OpenVPN setup with a pfSense box. I'm thinking of ditching it and setting up OpenVPN on a Synology RS1219+ (need to upgrade current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ericnixmd, Aug 30, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Synology OpenVPN Performance

I currently have an OpenVPN setup with a pfSense box. I'm thinking of ditching it and setting up OpenVPN on a Synology RS1219+ (need to upgrade current NAS for my wife's photography business).

Does anyone know what kind of throughput one might get with the RS1219+? It has a quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom C2538 2.4 GHz processor.

My current pfSense box has an 8-core Intel Xeon D-1541 at 2.1 GHz.

:)

ericnixmd, Aug 30, 2018
  2. crmaris Win User

Synology DS414slim

The NAS market grows day by day and all companies thrive to introduce more and more innovative products. In today’s review, we will take a good look at one of these products, the Synology DS414slim, a compact NAS with a huge feature list.

Show full review

crmaris, Aug 30, 2018
  3. crmaris Win User
    Synology DS212j

Today we are testing the Synology DS212j, an entry level NAS that comes at an attractive price of $199. Even at that price, the NAS is equipped with a huge list of features and offers good power savings potential since it needs only 17.6W in operation.

Show full review

crmaris, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Synology OpenVPN Performance

win10 :Openvpn is Unrecognized network 。

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Are you connected to any domain networks?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click ‘Troubleshooting’.

• Under ‘Network and Internet’, click ‘Internet Connections
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest network drivers
    from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

Synology OpenVPN Performance

1. Synology OpenVPN Performance - Similar Threads - Synology OpenVPN Performance

2. The OpenVPN can't be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The OpenVPN can't be installed: I have Windows 10 x64.During I install OpenVPN the error appears See the screenshot.I tried to install different versions from 2.5.5 to 2.6.0.I had the same result...
  3. The OpenVPN can't be installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The OpenVPN can't be installed: I have Windows 10 x64.During I install OpenVPN the error appears See the screenshot.I tried to install different versions from 2.5.5 to 2.6.0.I had the same result...
  4. The OpenVPN can't be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OpenVPN -> Autoconnect to VPN + Killswitch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenVPN -> Autoconnect to VPN + Killswitch?: Hey!, Recently I bought a gaming laptop which brought me back to Windows from Arch since TBH I didn't really want to deal with the headaches of trying to get Optimus to work properly haha (That and using my Xbox Game Pass sub to play Outer Worlds). I have it pretty much set...
  6. Synology sign in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synology sign in: I have a new windows 10 HP laptop v1903. Clicking on this PC shows connected devices. My problem is that clicking on DS.213j opens the Synology hard drive without a password being needed. I usually open the Synology in my main PC by searching under "Internet" where it can...
  7. WIN10 / SYnology NAS

WIN10 / SYnology NAS: Howdy, A couple months ago I had an update and suddenly every time the PC goes to "sleep" I lose connection to My NAS. The odd thing is I can see the folders even though the show as a mapped drive they show an with an X. Once I try to access a file it says it can't find...
  8. OpenVPN 2.4.6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OpenVPN 2.4.6: I am using the OpenVPN 2.4.6 app, with OpenVPN-configuration files-strong from the vpn Private Internet Access (PIA). I am experiencing extreme slowdown regarding my laptops functioning: delays in response to pressing the volume keys, Firefox/Edge/Chrome browsers comes to a...
  9. OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?

OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?: I am trying to setup the VPN service provided by my Nighthawk AC1900 Router. I think that the service/router side is setup. Now I am trying to get the client side going. On this Windows 10 client laptop I have installed OpenVPN GUI. It's running according to Task Manager and...
  10. Can't connect to Synology NAS

Can't connect to Synology NAS: I hope you can help, thanks... I don't have the password for our new Sysnology NAS (I suffered from a stroke just as I was re-installing the NAS last June). Is there anyway to get access to the data that was copied into the NAS please? Thanks! 75145

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synology vpn performance

2. synology nas vpn performance

3. synology openvpn 2.4.6