Windows 10: Syntax Error

Discus and support Syntax Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i try and open HR Block 2018 and get this error Syntax error on line 1:{"queryUrl"is not a valid type,see ConfigurationFileReader::readData{}}... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bford1927, Jun 21, 2020.

1. bford1927 Win User

Syntax Error

i try and open HR Block 2018 and get this error

Syntax error on line 1:{"queryUrl"is not a valid type,see ConfigurationFileReader::readData{}}

What the heck do I do now. I tried Uinstall and reinstalling the software from a disk. It just wont work. I never had this problem till I updated mysystem to Window 10. Im pissed all my tax data is in the files which open from that softwate HRBlock 2018 HELP PLEASE

:)

bford1927, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Getting: Syntax Error (Syntax Error)

Hi,

It's possible that you're receiving the Syntax Error due to program incompatibility. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could
    provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Have you checked with the software manufacturer if this particular software is compatible with Windows 10?

• Which version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.

• Since you mentioned that you couldn't read anything from the application when you're trying to install it, is there an English version of the game that you can install instead?

• What is the name of the game?

• Have you checked if your computer meets the game's system requirements?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Getting: Syntax Error (Syntax Error)

This is a little awkward to explain. I downloaded and installed a (NSFW and Virus free) game from the internet on edge albeit I couldn't read anything from the application because it was in mumbo jumbo that I couldn't read. I had the setup and everything
    prepared and ready to go, but when I did, I kept on getting the message "Syntax Error (Syntax Error)" I've tried command prompt, Temp Folder and still nothing. what do I do?

Mint-Mulisha, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Syntax Error

Syntax error (LibreOffice / ePub)

I just written a novel on LibreOffice and am trying to convert to ePub. Steps I've taken. Export ePub document - reply I get is 'Basic syntax error. Statement block still open. End Sub missing.'

I've no idea what to do. Can you please advise.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Unavailable Username 10418, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Syntax Error

1. Syntax Error - Similar Threads - Syntax Error

2. How do I fix this Syntax Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this Syntax Error: I am trying to add scripts onto discord and every time i try to open them it says this. Script: C:\Users\*my name*\Downloads\*the script*.plugin.jsLine: 15Char: 22Error: Syntax errorCode: 800A03EASource: Microsoft JScript compilation error...
  3. How do I fix this Syntax Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this Syntax Error: I am trying to add scripts onto discord and every time i try to open them it says this. Script: C:\Users\*my name*\Downloads\*the script*.plugin.jsLine: 15Char: 22Error: Syntax errorCode: 800A03EASource: Microsoft JScript compilation error...
  4. Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...: So I was backing up pictures from a phone to a USB, directly moving them not copying using android's file manager. I connected the usb directly to the phone so this didn't happen through a PC. Safe to say I regretted that.Now the USB is unreadable by every phone I tried to...
  5. Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...: So I was backing up pictures from a phone to a USB, directly moving them not copying using android's file manager. I connected the usb directly to the phone so this didn't happen through a PC. Safe to say I regretted that.Now the USB is unreadable by every phone I tried to...
  6. Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

7. Please correct a syntax error for dos command mklink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please correct a syntax error for dos command mklink: I got errors when I tried to create a symbolic link: C:\Users>mklink /J “%APPDATA%\Apple\MobileSync\Backup” “D:\iTunes” The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. C:\Users>mklink /J “%APPDATA%\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup” “D:\iTunes” The syntax of...
  8. Please correct a syntax error for dos command mklink

Please correct a syntax error for dos command mklink: I got errors when I tried to create a symbolic link: C:\Users>mklink /J “%APPDATA%\Apple\MobileSync\Backup” “D:\iTunes” The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. C:\Users>mklink /J “%APPDATA%\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup” “D:\iTunes” The syntax of...
  9. JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error: I Am having a problem where I am running a game that uses JavaScript and cannot run it because of a comp error, I have tried getting a fresh copyI have tried running regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dll and nothing seems to work I am desperate.Please Help. thank...
  10. JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error

JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error: I Am having a problem where I am running a game that uses JavaScript and cannot run it because of a comp error, I have tried getting a fresh copyI have tried running regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dll and nothing seems to work I am desperate.Please Help. thank...