Windows 10: Sys File in One Drive

Discus and support Sys File in One Drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to prepare and store win sys boot files in One Drive and later recover and use to reinstall/ repair as necessary. I am not particularly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnMc Laughlin, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Sys File in One Drive

Is it possible to prepare and store win sys boot files in One Drive and later recover and use to reinstall/ repair as necessary. I am not particularly computer literate and seek a simple plan to avoid issues relating to mirroring/ reinstalling/ recovering/ cloning. Data / Docs/ Photo etc files are not a problem.

:)

JohnMc Laughlin, Jan 17, 2022
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

4. Drone Win User

Sys File in One Drive

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Sys File in One Drive

1. Sys File in One Drive - Similar Threads - Sys File Drive

2. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  3. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  4. Sys File in One Drive

Sys File in One Drive: Is it possible to prepare and store win sys boot files in One Drive and later recover and use to reinstall/ repair as necessary. I am not particularly computer literate and seek a simple plan to avoid issues relating to mirroring/ reinstalling/ recovering/ cloning. Data /...
  5. one drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive files: can i delete all One Drive files all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-files/5e5353c7-bd7a-472f-b732-f6e6219a20a6
  6. one drive files not opening

one drive files not opening: Hi, some of my files on one drive windows 10 is marked with grey color cross sign and does not open. please find below the screeshot in which i have marked with red arrow the files showing a cross sign. please help to retrieve these files. [ATTACH]...
  7. One Drive files

One Drive files: When I try to move files or folders from One Drive to my hard drive, I get an error message saying an unexpected error is keeping me from copying the folder. Error 0x80004005. Same thing when I try to delete. Availability status: Sync pending. Also, if I try to move a...
  8. Files in one drive

Files in one drive: I can see all of my onedrive files on my PC. However, when I log into the site on my PC I cannot see the files. I can see them when I log into ONEDIVE on my MAC. How can I fix this...
  9. One Drive files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One Drive files: Computers on my network can access my one drive files. I am the ED everyone does not need all of my documents. We want to share printers and QB, but not all of my document files...
  10. sys file

sys file: There is error of sys file if you want to reomve this error then you visit our site https://unfitpc.com/asinshelp64-sys, it will be fruitful for you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/sys-file/414caabe-824d-4938-b5ee-70989d4c1a04