Windows 10: sys file

Discus and support sys file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is error of sys file if you want to reomve this error then you visit our site https://unfitpc.com/asinshelp64-sys, it will be fruitful for you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anjuchauhan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. anjuchauhan Win User

sys file

There is error of sys file if you want to reomve this error then you visit our site https://unfitpc.com/asinshelp64-sys, it will be fruitful for you.

:)

anjuchauhan, Sep 7, 2018
  2. scope54 Win User

Anyone know a way to edit .sys files?

Anyone know a way to edit .sys files?
    If there is a program or anything...

scope54, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Ruth Buruga Win User
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 7, 2018
  4. 3billy3 Win User

sys file

Windows 10 says that documents folder is a .sys file

Thanks for the suggestion Ztrucker, there was an S attribute set and I have done as you suggested.

Now, in explorer the Documents folder shows as a "file"???

sys file [​IMG]

3billy3, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

sys file

1. sys file - Similar Threads - sys file

2. multiple .sys files showing as critical, but computer is stable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple .sys files showing as critical, but computer is stable.: Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this. I was just browsing through windows and I stumbled upon the system information window, I noticed it could show you drivers status and I had recently fixed an issue with a removable hard drives' driver that caused my...
  3. Is it safe to remove .sys file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it safe to remove .sys file?: Hey guys my computer running out of disk space, and i would like to remove some files and its include pagefile.sys , hiberfil.sys and swapfile.sys. Is it safe to remove them? if so how to remove them? 110022
  4. BSOD while downloading files, L1C63x64.sys

BSOD while downloading files, L1C63x64.sys: Hello, Have tried finding a solution on the internet but so far no luck.. I keep getting BSOD when downloading (and only when downloading) files. I have attached the dump files. Everything seems to point at my network adapter driver. Which is from Atheros. Alas they do...
  5. BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files

BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files: Hi, For the last 3 weeks, my computer has been randomly BSODing. The time frame is anywhere from 1 minute to 45 minutes between BSODs. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1. I tried updating all drivers (Dell & Intel) and nothing helped. I reformatted the...
  6. Making a .sys file that worked on 7 work on 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making a .sys file that worked on 7 work on 10: So I have an NDS Adaptor Plus that has a working .sys file that I can boot in test mode. Thing is this .sys file driver is not loading on Win 10. Anyway I can update this for 10 with basic coding knowlege? (the sorce code is posted, if you guys wanna look at it) 34544
  7. Bsod on several .sys files

Bsod on several .sys files: Hello, I`ve got several bsods on several .sys files. Tried to reinstall AMD video drivers, run sfc /scannnow and cleanup registry, run memtest (no issues found)... Nothing helped *Sad Latest bsods were caused by: fileinfo.sys, atikmdag.sys, ntoskrnl.exe. Dumps attached. 43605
  8. Analyze why EXE file (that I created myself) wont load (sys error 193)

in Windows 10 Support
    Analyze why EXE file (that I created myself) wont load (sys error 193): (similar post on Software and Apps forum) I have written my own program that creates a .EXE file by modifying another .EXE file. The output file will not run. Intel's SDE program tells me it gets a system error 193. If the tool changes nothing, but just writes back...
  9. missing file - ASPI32.sys

in Windows 10 Support
    missing file - ASPI32.sys: I opened autoruns tonight on my 64-bit Windows 10 PC and noticed it lists a file missing: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ASPI32.sys It is however in my SysWOW64 folder. My PC is new but I've been installing all my software (and un-installing a few along the way) and I'm...
  10. Windows 10 says that documents folder is a .sys file

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 says that documents folder is a .sys file: Hi I have two HDD drives - C (main drive) and D (storage) Drive C has windows 10 installed (upgrade from 7 today) and seems to be running OK Prior to the Windows 10 install I had problems accessing the D drive drive so I booted from a Linux Mint disc in order to access...