Windows 10: sys32 files corrupt

Discus and support sys32 files corrupt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so yesterday i restarted my computer and when it came back on first thing i noticed was that Google and WinRar were both uninstalled. I later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Augieeeeee, Apr 1, 2020.

1. sys32 files corrupt

Okay so yesterday i restarted my computer and when it came back on first thing i noticed was that Google and WinRar were both uninstalled. I later figured out that a bunch of files were corrupt and i believe some sys32 files were corrupted too. I tried sfc /scannow in both powershell and cmd as administrator and i did chkdsk to no avail. I went into safe mode and tried sfc /scannow as well and still did not work. I reset my pc and i still have the same problem. I'm not entirely sure how to get a complete fresh install of windows. one of the error codes i receive is 0xc0000020. One of the corrupt files is UIAutomationCore.DLL it also says it's 0 bytes. That's basically it if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

:)

Augieeeeee, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Old_hand Win User

Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32

I've had file corruption problems from day 1 with this new Win 10
    pc. Using scannow the latest bunch are in Sys32\en-US. Running
    DISM produced no change. Anyway, I have some "clean" copies of these files, but even fiddling with
    Administrator Privileges, I can't get Windows to accept the replacements. There is a lot of conflicting information on the
    Web: can anyone please suggest a
    Quick-Fix?

Old_hand, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Apr 1, 2020
  4. sys32 files corrupt

Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

sys32 files corrupt

1. sys32 files corrupt - Similar Threads - sys32 files corrupt

2. WIndows Sys32/Cmd Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows Sys32/Cmd Problem: every time i launch up my computer and sign in to my account i get this error message"windows cannot find "c:\users\name" make sure you typed the name correctly then try again"and it shows the Error box with what i wrote and behind that error box is the CMD with the small...
  3. WIndows Sys32/Cmd Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows Sys32/Cmd Problem: every time i launch up my computer and sign in to my account i get this error message"windows cannot find "c:\users\name" make sure you typed the name correctly then try again"and it shows the Error box with what i wrote and behind that error box is the CMD with the small...
  4. WIndows Sys32/Cmd Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Corrupt files !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt files !: Although this question has been asked many times over the years it still baffles me! I run SCANNOW fairly frequently and most of the results are OK. At a guess about every third- or fourth-time corrupt files are found and "FIXED". Is this normal and nothing to worry about is...
  6. I think i deleted some files of sys32

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think i deleted some files of sys32: After i run a script in cmd of resetting registery but it ended up deleting some files But when restarted i was unable to use startmenu, Cortana,serach bar and notifications tab. Can someone help ? Do i need to reinstall windows? Is there any solution without losing my data...
  7. Corrupted files

Corrupted files: So basically last night I updated and shut down my pc and went to bed. Woke up this morning to find out my pc won’t boot I’ve mostly tried everything it won’t let me reset my pc and even sfc scans won’t work I’m honestly concerned about my pc and was wondering if anyone had...
  8. corrupted files!

corrupted files!: Hi! So I was playing Warzone and left my pc to go have dinner. Come back and I see the WiFi isn't working. Then also can't windows-tab out. After a bit I realise that any windows default things aren't working, eg. start button, anyhting on taskbar and trying to opening apps...
  9. Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32: I've had file corruption problems from day 1 with this new Win 10pc. Using scannow the latest bunch are in Sys32\en-US. RunningDISM produced no change. Anyway, I have some "clean" copies of these files, but even fiddling withAdministrator Privileges, I can't get Windows to...
  10. Corrupt Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt Files?: I must preface this by making it clear that I have little, if any, knowledge about this; thus, I am going to explain how I got to needing to post this and ask for assistance. It started with a remote session this morning from Corel about a PaintShop Pro plug-in problem that...