Windows 10: Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access...

Discus and support Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I selected the parameters of this post as 'APPS ON WINDOWS 10' - 'OTHER APPS' although I recognize this suite is NOT from the MS Store. At some point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noelle Cardello, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access...

I selected the parameters of this post as 'APPS ON WINDOWS 10' - 'OTHER APPS' although I recognize this suite is NOT from the MS Store.

At some point I must have installed the Sysinternal Suite on my PC - but there was no Short-cut on my desktop so, I forgot about it until I went to do maintenance and check my Documents folders and saw a folder in my Documents - Know each app in the suite are stand-alones via a post in this forum - and it makes sense as it is not in my program files, nor can I 'uninstall' them - and each file in this folder is an .exe -

Can I access these functions somewhere else in Win 10 Pro? And... Has anyone else benefitted from this suite of applications?I just don't like them in my Documents directory.

If I delete the folder and decide to re-install, should I direct it to install in another directory, or will it always default to Documents?

THANK YOU!

TeknoDiva

:)

Noelle Cardello, Feb 26, 2020
  2. al_lea Win User

One Touch Access Alone !!!

One touch access is a stand alone app in the installation folder of PC Suite (mine: E:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 7) OneTouchAccess.exe. It can be clicked to run.

I guess you can first give a full installation. Then you can remove the unnecessary applications/dlls(phonebook, multimedias etc) under the folder to cut down space usage.

al_lea, Feb 26, 2020
  3. derekimo Win User
    Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?

You're welcome,

The chip is atheros which was bought by qualcomm.

Killer is just using that chip.

It looks like both drivers are in the download,

Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access... [​IMG]

derekimo, Feb 26, 2020
  4. jackivan Win User

Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access...

Stand Alone PC

So what options do I have for upgrading a stand alone PC without having internet access

jackivan, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access...

1. Sysinternal Suite Installed in Documents folder - Know they are stand-alones - Can I access... - Similar Threads - Sysinternal Suite Installed

2. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  3. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  4. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  5. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  6. win 11 stand alone OEM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 stand alone OEM?: Is windows 11 only an upgrade from win 8 or 10? with all the problems I read on win 11 upgrade I don't want to upgrade to 11. I build my own computers, my question is will win 11 be available as an OEM so I can do a stand alone full install on a new computer build?...
  7. Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone: I am looking for detailed installation information for MS Office Home & Student 2019, text or video, that will preview the entire installation process. What I am looking in this info for is: Does the stand alone product install old-school, without the need to enter a...
  8. H.264 stand alone DVR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    H.264 stand alone DVR: I cannot view my home security system (h.264) in microsoft edge i have set all my ports forwarding in my router and they are open and my router is not blocking those Any suggestions Charlie...
  9. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.: Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-stand-alone-disk/097fac70-11ef-4894-af03-ff0d504a3595"
  10. Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?: Currently have an MSI GT80 laptop and really getting annoyed with all the slow connections, drops etc with this suite (i'm sure its the culprit as reading other reviews posts etc) and wondering how i can go about getting rid of the suite and installing a standard driver from...