Windows 10: SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps

Discus and support SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am currently working on retrieving autorun data for many hosts on my network using the SysInternals tool, Autoruns. I have found that it often... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NonPotestisCelare, Nov 6, 2019.

1. SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps

I am currently working on retrieving autorun data for many hosts on my network using the SysInternals tool, Autoruns. I have found that it often returns some very strange timestamps. I have imported the data into an ElasticSearch instance and the odd timestamps appear to be fairly evenly distributed over the past 100ish years:

SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps c47080b1-2053-478a-bb98-422dc662b16c?upload=true.jpg

Obviously there is a spike in the past few years as there appears to be many legitimate time stamps as well. Running the GUI version of Autoruns on a single system confirms that there are strange timestamps coming through and I have found one or two other people asking this question but with no answer. I do have a lot of data available to troubleshoot this issue so hopefully if there is someone knowledgeable here on the topic we can get to the bottom of this.

:)

NonPotestisCelare, Nov 6, 2019
  2. mrm3601 Win User

How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns.

I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live.

Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC?

Thank you.

mrm3601, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Don Varnau, Nov 6, 2019
  4. KCav45 Win User

SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps

where do I find QA about Sysinternals Autoruns

where do I find QA about Sysinternals Autoruns

* Moved from Community Participation Center

KCav45, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps

1. SysInternals Autoruns Returning Odd Time Stamps - Similar Threads - SysInternals Autoruns Returning

2. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  3. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  4. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988
  5. Is there a way to delete these time stamps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to delete these time stamps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alcune [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cvfb/is_there_a_way_to_delete_these_time_stamps/
  6. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  7. Time Stamps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time Stamps in Windows 10: I am wondering what causes my computer to put incorrect dates and times on files. today i edited a file around noon, the computer shows the correct time-internet sync'd- The CREATED TIME is correct but the computer shows a MODIFIED TIME of almost 7 hours later - when i have...
  8. search online is not working in Autorun from sysinternal

search online is not working in Autorun from sysinternal: Dear all, I have downloaded the sysintenral suite from Microsoft website to test Autoruns application. Some applications are non-familiar to me. I have tried the search online application, but it is not working even for well-known app like adobe. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. where do I find QA about Sysinternals Autoruns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do I find QA about Sysinternals Autoruns: where do I find QA about Sysinternals Autoruns * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-qa-about-sysinternals-autoruns/a2e16a99-05fd-4cfe-8caf-c00592c739e2
  10. Date/Time Stamp

Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....