Windows 10: SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it

Discus and support SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows Task Manager keeps a tight check on applications, processes, and services running on […] This article SysInternals Process Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 21, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it

WinClub, Nov 21, 2020

2. Process Explorer 11.0

Microsoft has released Version 11.0 of the free Process Explorer utility which is a more detailed version of Task Manager.

Download

HellasVagabond, Nov 21, 2020
  3. SysInternals Process Explorer: Are these ALPC permissions normal?

I have a question about the information I am seeing in SysInternals Process Explorer.

If I pick a process, open the lower pane and select View Handles, one of the names of the handles is \RPC Control\OLE
    If I right click on \RPC Control\OLE, select Properties and then the Security tab, Anonymous Logon permissions are enabled (allow delete, query state, synchronize)

Is it normal for most processes to have \RPC Control\OLE with Anonymous Logon permissions enabled?
    I am also seeing several Account Unknown entries listed in the Security tab for RPC Control.

This is a Windows 10 Home machine, not part of a Workgroup or Domain.

SparrowHawk, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Process Monitor v3.53 and Process Explorer v16.31

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...1/ba-p/1073828

Brink, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it - Similar Threads - SysInternals Process Explorer

2. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sysinternals-screen-magnifier-use-lot-ressourses/8fb3dd46-02ad-45cd-9f2e-65a3acb15096
  3. File Explore basics tutorial

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explore basics tutorial: My saved downloads, documents, any item I try to save in File Explorer are all going to different folders at random apparently. All of my File Explore is 'screwed up'!Please, please, can someone tell me a simple way to clean it up and get it back to the way it was set up when...
  4. File Explore basics tutorial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explore basics tutorial: My saved downloads, documents, any item I try to save in File Explorer are all going to different folders at random apparently. All of my File Explore is 'screwed up'!Please, please, can someone tell me a simple way to clean it up and get it back to the way it was set up when...
  5. File Explore basics tutorial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to use Windows 11 – Tutorial for Beginners

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 11 – Tutorial for Beginners: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is now officially available for download worldwide. Microsoft has released it as a free upgrade, which means you do not need to pay to upgrade your computer to Windows 11. It is available for free download for all eligible Windows 10 computer systems and...
  7. Sysinternals Process Explorer does not save settings when rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sysinternals Process Explorer does not save settings when rebooting: Every time I reboot my W10 laptop, my Process Explorer settings get reset to defaults.Columns displayedTray IconsGraph colorsColumn Sets previously saved are not foundHide When MinimizedAllow Only One InstanceDoes Process Explorer need to be installed in a specific location I...
  8. How fast does my PC create PNG-file? - Using Process Monitor Sysinternals

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How fast does my PC create PNG-file? - Using Process Monitor Sysinternals: Hello everyone I would like to know: How much time / milliseconds does it take for my PC to fully create the PNG-file couple of kilobytes for the first time, from the point when I press “Save” in MS Paint? Regardless of it is in the CPU, memory, etc. I have used Process...
  9. SysInternals Process Explorer: Are these ALPC permissions normal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SysInternals Process Explorer: Are these ALPC permissions normal?: I have a question about the information I am seeing in SysInternals Process Explorer. If I pick a process, open the lower pane and select View Handles, one of the names of the handles is \RPC Control\OLE If I right click on \RPC Control\OLE, select Properties and then the...
  10. How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Sysinternals Live?: I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns. I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live. Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC? Thank you. 52267