Windows 10: Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

Discus and support Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning i have enabled secure boot cause fifa '23 :P Having this enabled i cannot open the software anymore... It's this a normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WalterLoggetti, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

This morning i have enabled secure boot cause fifa '23 Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot :p Having this enabled i cannot open the software anymore... It's this a normal behaviour?TIAWell... It seems I have made a mistake.I was trying to launch the procexp64a.exe...Of course I cannot run this app.It's for arm processor.The others 2 app in the zip files works just fine : procexp.exe procexp64.exe: TIA again.

:)

WalterLoggetti, Jun 1, 2023

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jun 1, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 1, 2023
  4. mrm3601 Win User

Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns.

I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live.

Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC?

Thank you.

mrm3601, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

1. Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot - Similar Threads - Sysinternals procexplorer secure

2. Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot: This morning i have enabled secure boot cause fifa '23 :P Having this enabled i cannot open the software anymore... It's this a normal behaviour?TIAWell... It seems I have made a mistake.I was trying to launch the procexp64a.exe...Of course I cannot run this app.It's for arm...
  3. Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure Boot: I cannot get secure boot to enable. When it does, it goes back to Bios. NZXT Z490 Mother Board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot/1f611684-b0bb-49e3-839b-7305867e0d34
  4. secure boot

secure boot: * * Duplicate of Secure Boot Problem My Pc Configuration-Ram 8GBRyzen3 3600G1TB HARD DRIVEASUS A320M-K MOTHERBOARDI Have Downloaded Windows 11 Files From Microsoft Official WebsiteI Have Turned My TPM 2.0 ONand secure boot also in bioswhen I am checking by enteringmsnfo32it...
  5. secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    secure boot: My Pc Configuration-Ram 8GBRyzen3 3600G1TB HARD DRIVEASUS A320M-K MOTHERBOARDI Have Downloaded Windows 11 Files From Microsoft Official WebsiteI Have Turned My TPM 2.0 ONand secure boot also in bioswhen I am checking by enteringmsnfo32it shows Secure Boot-UnsupportedBut IN...
  6. defrag script for sysinternal contig

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    defrag script for sysinternal contig: Hi, I'm writing a batch for defrag file with the sysinternal contig. I need a hand to develop and test it better. For now it performs only the analysis and is developed for the "Italian" language but I would like to make it more flexible. Code:...
  7. SECURE BOOT

SECURE BOOT: I HAVE ENABLED SECURE BOOT IN BIOS BUT IT IS SHOWING YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 BEACUSE SECURE BOOT IN NOT ENABLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot/b86955aa-02e0-4139-88bb-71999c57dd8b
  8. secure boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    secure boot: How do I turn off secure boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/secure-boot/20f1624d-bc65-485c-a068-fb89bf4ef320"
  9. Windows Sysinternals Utilities

Windows Sysinternals Utilities: Microsoft has released new versions of: Autoruns Autoruns 13.51 and Process Explorer Version 16.1 36498
  10. How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

How to Remove Sysinternals Live?: I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns. I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live. Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC? Thank you. 52267