Windows 10: Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

Discus and support Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! The "Sysinternals Screen Magnifier" service is consuming a lot of ram from my computer causing CPU exhaustion. How do I withdraw this service? I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by João Gabriel Da Silva, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

Hi! The "Sysinternals Screen Magnifier" service is consuming a lot of ram from my computer causing CPU exhaustion. How do I withdraw this service? I've tried ending the task, I've tried deleting the application by going to the library and even downloading programs to destroy this application and nothing works.

:)

João Gabriel Da Silva, Nov 24, 2022

2. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM

Hi Serge,

I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.

You have several instances of Sysinternals Screen Magnifier.

Can you only let 1 instance run and end the task of other Sysinternals Screen Magnifier processes?

Then see if

Let me know the result.

Thanks.

Paul Navera, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM

I don't think that it's normal. I tried running Sysinternals Screen Magnifier on my device and I didn't have a problem like yours.

Did you run the 32bit or 64bit version?

Paul Navera, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

Need a better screen magnifier

Hi,

To help you resolve this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows logo + U
      at the same time.
    • Click on Start Magnifier.

You can click the Start Magnifier from the Control Panel windows to see the options to magnify the screen. Under
    Views, you can set it to Full screen, Lens or
    Docked.

You may also drag to position the Magnifier window anywhere on the desktop/screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

1. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use - Similar Threads - Sysinternals Screen Magnifier

2. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use: Hi! The "Sysinternals Screen Magnifier" service is consuming a lot of ram from my computer causing CPU exhaustion. How do I withdraw this service? I've tried ending the task, I've tried deleting the application by going to the library and even downloading programs to destroy...
  3. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sysinternals-screen-magnifier-use-lot-ressourses/8fb3dd46-02ad-45cd-9f2e-65a3acb15096
  4. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM

Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sysinternals-screen-magnifier-use-lot-ressourses/8fb3dd46-02ad-45cd-9f2e-65a3acb15096
  5. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier use lot ressourses RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Defender using a lot of RAM when scanning

Windows Defender using a lot of RAM when scanning: Hi There,Our company runs windows 10 21H2 on HP Probook 450 G8 Notebook and 16G of RAM .Windows freezes randomly on many laptops. I was able to catch one of the laptop freezing. When finally pulled the task manager while it was freezing , I noticed that MsSense.exe and...
  7. Windows Defender using a lot of RAM when scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender using a lot of RAM when scanning: Hi There,Our company runs windows 10 21H2 on HP Probook 450 G8 Notebook and 16G of RAM .Windows freezes randomly on many laptops. I was able to catch one of the laptop freezing. When finally pulled the task manager while it was freezing , I noticed that MsSense.exe and...
  8. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM: I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is consuming nearly the same amount of RAM by google chrome opened with multiple tabs. So kindly suggest me a way to fix this...
  9. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM: I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is consuming nearly the same amount of RAM by google chrome opened with multiple tabs. So kindly suggest me a way to fix this...
  10. Chrome Using a Lot RAM

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Using a Lot RAM: Hey, Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ? All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe [img] [img] [img] 93921