Windows 10: Sysprep fails

Discus and support Sysprep fails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't sysprep the pc. setupact.log gives : SYSPRP Package Microsoft.LanguageExperiencePacknl-NL_18362.9.23.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Benny Huyghe, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Sysprep fails

I can't sysprep the pc.

setupact.log gives :

SYSPRP Package Microsoft.LanguageExperiencePacknl-NL_18362.9.23.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all users. This package will not function properly in the sysprep image.

How can I install that package for ALL USERS ?

Thank you.

:)

Benny Huyghe, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 1709 sysprep fail

Hi,

I had the same problem, checked the logs and they basically said Windows was unable to remove the Miracast app.

Tried multiple suggestions, nothing worked until I found this:

Failed to sysprep and capture Windows 10 Fall Creators 1709

Basically Microsoft have pushed out their 1709 image without the Miracast app installed, to fix:

• Copy the C:\Windows\MiracastView folder from a working 1703 build into the C:\Windows directory on the 1709 machine
    • Restart and then run sysprep

Sysprep should then run successfully!

Josh

Josh Hackett, Jul 31, 2019
  3. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Sysprep fails

Windows 10 1709 sysprep fail

Unfortunately this did not work for me.

Derek.Smiley, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Sysprep fails

1. Sysprep fails - Similar Threads - Sysprep fails

2. Sysprep fails after updates released on the 11th January 2023 - Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysprep fails after updates released on the 11th January 2023 - Windows 10 22H2: I have an amazing problem with Windows 10 22H2 after the 10th of January 2023.I was in the process of building a reference image using a Desktop computer Yes, I know I should be using a VM by now but this process has always worked for me.I was done with installing the...
  3. Sysprep fails after updates released on the 11th January 2023 - Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysprep fails after updates released on the 11th January 2023 - Windows 10 22H2: I have an amazing problem with Windows 10 22H2 after the 10th of January 2023.I was in the process of building a reference image using a Desktop computer Yes, I know I should be using a VM by now but this process has always worked for me.I was done with installing the...
  4. Sysprep fails after updates released on the 11th January 2023 - Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Failed Windows 10 install error 0xc1900101 - 0x30018 first_boot sysprep

Failed Windows 10 install error 0xc1900101 - 0x30018 first_boot sysprep: I'm trying to upgrade an older computer using Windows 7 Home 64bit to Windows 10 and it has failed each time. I've reviewed as many of the posts as I've can and tried each of the suggestions including: removing antivirus software, peripheral devices and related software,...
  6. Macrium failing to capture sysprepped image after following tutorial

Macrium failing to capture sysprepped image after following tutorial: As the title says, Macrium is failing. I followed Kari's tutorial, as I have since 1607 but with 1909 I'm receiving this error: Win 10 Enterprise 1909 is the version. "Applying WinPE unattend settings failed with status 0x80070422; ignoring shutdown settings." Here's my...
  7. Version 1809 - the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP...

Version 1809 - the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP...: Desk top Intel motherboard Local built. SHAW. 500GB SSD, 8GB RAM, plenty free space. (45.32GB free) Windows Pro OS build 17134.320 Happens during Getting Updates at 52% Error - 0xc1900101-0x30018 Trying for build 17763.1 Using ISO from Media Creation Tool....
  8. Sysprep fails because of non-provisioned appxpackage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysprep fails because of non-provisioned appxpackage: I have installed Windows 10 on a new computer. On this computer I have just install driveres, but one driver also installs an app. When I sysprep the system it fails because the app is not provisioned for all users. How do I provision that app for all users so I can run...
  9. Sysprep copyprofile fails on creators update

Sysprep copyprofile fails on creators update: Im having an issue ONCE AGAIN with getting the copyprofile feature to work with the latest creators update. I did a clean install of windows 10 1703 pro x64. I boot into audit mode and installed my programs and applications and did all of Windows updates. From there I used...
  10. Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep

Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep: Greetings all, I am working on creating a new master image to deploy windows 10 64 to a new of different models throughout our organization. Currently I am having difficulties getting the drivers to be "auto Detected" The Sysprep command I am using is : sysprep...