Windows 10: Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

Discus and support Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by becritical, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

Hello folks,

There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me.

I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every solution I could find but nothing works. I only have one admin user in my account.

Is there an alternative to sysprep if I want to remove all previous drivers? I have moved my Windows to another machine and wanted to use sysprer but it's not working.

:)

becritical, Sep 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 1709 sysprep fail

Hi,

I had the same problem, checked the logs and they basically said Windows was unable to remove the Miracast app.

Tried multiple suggestions, nothing worked until I found this:

https://social.technet.microsoft.co...pture-windows-10-fall-creators-1709?forum=mdt

Basically Microsoft have pushed out their 1709 image without the Miracast app installed, to fix:

• Copy the C:\Windows\MiracastView folder from a working 1703 build into the C:\Windows directory on the 1709 machine
    • Restart and then run sysprep

Sysprep should then run successfully!

Josh

Josh Hackett, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 1709 sysprep fail

Unfortunately this did not work for me.

Derek.Smiley, Sep 23, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

John Ado, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

1. Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803 - Similar Threads - Sysprep running due

2. Sysprep unable to Generalize Image due to Microsoft OneDriveSync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysprep unable to Generalize Image due to Microsoft OneDriveSync: My issue is when I try to generalize my image I get this error: Package Microsoft.OneDriveSync_21220.1024.5.0_neutral_8wekyb3d8bbwe was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all users. I researched this issue on an earlier attempt at generalizing my image and...
  3. HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!: Hello, Recently on my PC I have an application called "VirtualBox" which is a virtual machine. I have tried to uninstall the program 2 ways now from the control panel and the settings still no luck. I think by now it is a corrupt program on my PC. Any help is great!...
  4. unable to run sysprep on windows10 systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to run sysprep on windows10 systems: unable to run sysprep on windows 10 systems. error message attached[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-sysprep-on-windows10-systems/7d42dac6-0dfd-4928-8cfd-b875282c22cb
  5. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment...": Hello everyone, I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no matter how many times I've restarted my imaging builds, the reboot after completing sysprep hangs. Is anyone else having this...
  6. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment...": Hello everyone, I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no matter how many times I've restarted my imaging builds, the reboot after completing sysprep hangs. Is anyone else having this...
  7. Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803: Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every...
  8. Sysprep Error - Cannot run sysprep

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sysprep Error - Cannot run sysprep: Hello, I wondered if someone has any ideas.* I'm trying to do a sysprep but I keep getting the error below. Code: 2018-05-29 15:53:09, Error SYSPRP Package 7EE7776C.LinkedInforWindows_2.1.2639.0_neutral__w1wdnht996qgy was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all...
  9. Cannot unistall avast.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot unistall avast.: So i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I had as antivirus avast, now i want to unistall it but windows is coming up with an error "this program has compatibility issues. So what can i do now? 4527
  10. Cannot unistall bittorrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot unistall bittorrent: I need help to uninstall bit torrent from the app menu. When I click the uninstall button, nothing happens and the app icon is still there. There does not seem to have been a folder in the program files called bittorrent I can uninstall either. thanks in advance 48916