Windows 10: SysPrep Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB & Retain Activation

Discus and support SysPrep Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB & Retain Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is likely a stupid question, but asking anyway as to get a solid answer I can bring to my manager if need be. We are working on upgrading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChrisTech, May 10, 2018.

1. ChrisTech Win User

SysPrep Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB & Retain Activation

This is likely a stupid question, but asking anyway as to get a solid answer I can bring to my manager if need be.

We are working on upgrading machines on a network, that is not routable to the outside world. They are on a 192.xxx network, but cannot see outside of the network they are on (there is no DNS on these machines). They are currently running either POSReady 2007 or Windows 7 depending on the location. We are wanting to upgrade them to Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (1607). I'm looking for a way to sysprep them with a profile on them, along with some customization, but as an out of the box where they would generate a new SSID. (In the future we could move to SSCM for managing these devices, but are not currently.)

I've been able to sysprep them using the audit mode to get them setup the way they should be, but each time, they loose their activation. The machines will be imaged on site or their hard drives will be replaced on site and local customization will still take place (naming the machines, changing their IP, and editing or replacing some local files). On site, they won't have access to Microsoft's Activation Servers.The machines we are using come with Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB license.

Is there any way to retain the activation when running the SysPrep on these machines?

:)

ChrisTech, May 10, 2018
Thema:

SysPrep Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB & Retain Activation

1. SysPrep Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB & Retain Activation - Similar Threads - SysPrep Enterprise 2016

2. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install: We currently have a CL100 brick pc that was purchased for one of our machines. It came with only a 30GB hard drive and 2GB of Ram, but had Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB on it. We are having issues with it that may be a faulty install of Windows, and rather than repair, I am...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install: We currently have a CL100 brick pc that was purchased for one of our machines. It came with only a 30GB hard drive and 2GB of Ram, but had Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB on it. We are having issues with it that may be a faulty install of Windows, and rather than repair, I am...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Downloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Downloading: Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly let me know, How to download the proper file for windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 for installing the OS and Boot to the Dell edge gateway 3001 model, Am not getting the proper File from internet through the link which mentioned the gateway...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and KB4551762

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and KB4551762: Hi. Does anybody know why there is not patch for recent SMBv3 vulnerability for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB? Do I need to upgarde the OS to get all the newest security patches? I thought LTSB is suported till 2026 and all security patches are in place....
  7. How to switch Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB to Enterprise without reinstalling, or force...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to switch Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB to Enterprise without reinstalling, or force...: Install with later activation via KMS. The Windows Update tool refuses to update because MS doesnt want LTSB to have the latest build, how prevent it from checking the version to force install the latest build? Because it for a fact supports it, its all Win 10 after all just...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  9. How to Disable Windows key in Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Windows key in Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: Hello,, I am trying to disable the Windows key in Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB without much success. I have tried adding the Scancode Map key in the registry and double checked the value I entered but the Windows key is still active after a reboot. I have successfully...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005