Windows 10: Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

Discus and support Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by becritical, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

Hello folks,

There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me.

I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every solution I could find but nothing works. I only have one admin user in my account.

Is there an alternative to sysprep if I want to remove all previous drivers? I have moved my Windows to another machine and wanted to use sysprer but it's not working.

:)

becritical, Sep 23, 2018

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 23, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

Miracast help

Hi,

This could have happened due to several reasons like outdated driver and firmware for your wireless display or Miracast adapter. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you visit this

link
    to follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Anthony Gal, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

1. Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803 - Similar Threads - Sysprer running due

2. unins001.dat does not exist. Cannot unistall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unins001.dat does not exist. Cannot unistall.: I was playing games and I realized that my voice mod wasn't working. It normally opens itself up when I boot up my computer, but now it wasn't. It wouldn't open and I figured I would just uninstall and reinstall it. But when I tried uninstalling it said, "File "C:Program...
  3. unistall

unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  4. unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  5. unistall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. unistall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unistall: when I want to uninstall any program from control panel ,it say that pls wait while unistalling and or changes but further I want to unistall after 2 hours then also reply is same...
  7. HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!

HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!: Hello, Recently on my PC I have an application called "VirtualBox" which is a virtual machine. I have tried to uninstall the program 2 ways now from the control panel and the settings still no luck. I think by now it is a corrupt program on my PC. Any help is great!...
  8. Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803: Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every...
  9. Cannot unistall avast.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot unistall avast.: So i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I had as antivirus avast, now i want to unistall it but windows is coming up with an error "this program has compatibility issues. So what can i do now? 4527
  10. Cannot unistall bittorrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot unistall bittorrent: I need help to uninstall bit torrent from the app menu. When I click the uninstall button, nothing happens and the app icon is still there. There does not seem to have been a folder in the program files called bittorrent I can uninstall either. thanks in advance 48916