Windows 10: System 2 Error in Powershell

Discus and support System 2 Error in Powershell in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was attempting to fix my windows update and my microsoft store, then it come up system 2 error. is there a way to upload my Print screen. i saved it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShazzClarke777, Sep 2, 2020.

1. System 2 Error in Powershell

I was attempting to fix my windows update and my microsoft store, then it come up system 2 error. is there a way to upload my Print screen. i saved it in word. so its a .doc file

:)

ShazzClarke777, Sep 2, 2020
  2. KeithM Win User

How to change the WinX menu, including Powershell/Powershell (Admin)

This part intrigues me. As suggested earler, please post a screenshot of the error message. Also, please clarify/test the follwoing:
    1. Can you start PowerShell from the Start Menu?
    2. If you navigate to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group3, does PowerShell launch from the shortcuts there?
    3. If #1 works & #2 doesn't, compare (& post) the target text from each shortcuts properties. For the Start Menu shortcut, right-click & select Open file location to navigate to the Start Menu folder.

Keith

KeithM, Sep 2, 2020
  3. File system error (-2145042388)

Based on the information you provided, we suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot the error on the Windows App store as it can be one of the causes why your Photo app won't open your pictures.

Here are the steps:

• Press the
      Windows logo+
      Xbutton on your keyboard.

• ChooseCommand Prompt
      (Admin).

• Type in
      powershell.

• Copy and paste the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Keep us updated with the result.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

System 2 Error in Powershell

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

System 2 Error in Powershell

1. System 2 Error in Powershell - Similar Threads - System Error Powershell

2. Powershell error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell error: So ive been trying to download this command through powershell but it keeps on giving me this error -* Moved from Insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-error/a4c734f7-a41c-4caf-a226-8eec26b51d87
  3. Powershell error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell error: So ive been trying to download this command through powershell but it keeps on giving me this error -* Moved from Insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-error/a4c734f7-a41c-4caf-a226-8eec26b51d87
  4. Powershell error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't the Original Powershell be upgraded instead of having 2 separate Powershells of 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't the Original Powershell be upgraded instead of having 2 separate Powershells of 2...: To Whom it May Concern: Why can't the Original Powershell be upgraded instead of having 2 separate Powershells of 2 different versions? See Snapshot below...
  6. PowerShell error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell error: Hello. Ive been having issues using Xbox Game Bar and tried to reinstall it using PowerShell but every time I run the command it comes up with an errorThe command I use is: Get-AppxPackage *Xbox* Remove-AppxPackageI also use Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay...
  7. Powershell error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Powershell error: Hi i am trying to add the below code into windows powershell to fix my spotify app# Get all the provisioned packages $Packages = get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications' Get-ChildItem # Filter the list if provided a filter...
  8. PowerShell Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerShell Error: I have been encountering this issue for the past week but I am not sure how long I have had it could be up to about 3-4 months I am wondering what I can do to Fix this error or repair PowerShell...Windows PowerShellCopyright C Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Try...
  9. Powershell 2 scripts Execution

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell 2 scripts Execution: I'm tryng to run the following ps1 script Code: PowerShell (New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('https://server/file1.ps1','file1.ps1');Start-Process 'file1.ps1' PowerShell (New-Object...
  10. Powershell Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Powershell Error: My PC is in Turkish Language btw, and this is the error I got, it's say 3 apps need to be clossed but how ? Apps are these I think 1.Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost 2.Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceH ost_10.0.19041.1_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy....