Windows 10: System 32 dll file problem

Discus and support System 32 dll file problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to get into a file folder but came across a corrupt file message. The laptop then tried to "repair the hard drive" twice although it might have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Canterslowly, Aug 13, 2021.

1. System 32 dll file problem

I tried to get into a file folder but came across a corrupt file message. The laptop then tried to "repair the hard drive" twice although it might have been stage 1 and stage 2. I've re-set Windows three times and added all my Apps back on 3 times. I've gone through Windows 10 Updates as they've come up on my system. I've tried a number of fixes after reading posts on this forum - Sys Scan and the Repair functions - all messages are that there's nothing wrong with my drivers or files. When I open a Windows App 365 there's no error messages. However on any external App - Firefox and A

:)

Canterslowly, Aug 13, 2021
  2. debgram Win User

Have 4 .dll files with problems

Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register server was not found. The only file that is in my system 32 folder is the qmgr.dll. Any suggestions as to why I'm having issues with these? Thanks

debgram, Aug 13, 2021
  3. cannot copy dll files to system 32 folder

hello Microsoft,

i am having a problem in pasting dll files to some folder like system 32 and syswow64. i am trying to copy a game prototype 2 to my local disk (fSystem 32 dll file problem :). the whole process was working successfully but at the end it refuse to copy a dll file called prototype2engine.dll.
    i have tried taking ownership of that folder but it isn't helping me

please help me Microsoft.

thank you.

harshuldwivedi, Aug 13, 2021
  4. System 32 dll file problem

Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! System 32 dll file problem :)

NikolaFilic, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

System 32 dll file problem

1. System 32 dll file problem - Similar Threads - System dll file

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Virus in system 32 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  6. Virus in system 32 file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  7. Corrupt system .dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt system .dll file: Hello. When I run sfc /scannow it returns that there are corrupt files that are unavailable to be fixed, however when I checked the log by using the command to create a sfcdetails.txt file on the desktop I don't see any specific files that need to be replaced. The reason I am...
  8. Dll files problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dll files problem: I installed windows 10 (x64) on my pc (pentium @ 2.9 GHz, 6gb ddr3 Radeon HD 5450 1gb) from a USB drive I made a while back(I used it a few times with no problem on different pcs). But now, I get errors with dll files when I try to run almost any game. (and my storage is...
  9. msvcp120.dll not found ins system 32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msvcp120.dll not found ins system 32: I'm trying to install and use a database program, and this message appears everytime I try to open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp120dll-not-found-ins-system-32/9413ffe3-1d83-431c-ad56-7ef2e7677106
  10. SYSTEM 32 problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYSTEM 32 problem: This comes up on my PC How do I sort this?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-32-problem/18a89861-e66b-4f6c-ba44-1179560e8489"