Windows 10: System 32 Folder

Discus and support System 32 Folder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just looking for clarification on 3 folders in my SYS 32 folder. I find 1. 1. Drivers 2. Driver State 3. Driver store. What is the difference between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by miata54, Sep 5, 2019.

1. miata54 Win User

System 32 Folder

Just looking for clarification on 3 folders in my SYS 32 folder. I find 1. 1. Drivers 2. Driver State 3. Driver store. What is the difference between them and which one should I use when setting up Slipstreaming to an ISO?

Thanks

:)

miata54, Sep 5, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Sep 5, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Sep 5, 2019
  4. System 32 Folder

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

System 32 Folder

1. System 32 Folder - Similar Threads - System Folder

2. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  3. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  4. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  6. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  7. When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...: When I try the right click>properties>security etc method to fix it, I can't add a new permission for everyone as the 'add' button is greyed out....
  8. When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...

When I try and delete a folder I get the message You require permission from SYSTEM to make...: When I try the right click>properties>security etc method to fix it, I can't add a new permission for everyone as the 'add' button is greyed out....
  9. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  10. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...