Windows 10: System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...

Discus and support System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am not knowledgeable about computers. All the solutions I have tried below are from googling.PC SpecsProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GKP28, Oct 29, 2022.

1. GKP28 Win User

System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...

Hi, I am not knowledgeable about computers. All the solutions I have tried below are from googling.PC SpecsProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80GHzInstalled RAM: 8GBSystem Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - Driver version 512.15, Driver Type DCH, Direct Runtime Version 12.0Windows DetailsEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 21H2OS Build: 19044.2130Experience: Windows Features Experience Pack 120.2212.41800.0PC got moved into a new room due to renovations due to begin only in a specific room. When booting PC up again it showed

:)

GKP28, Oct 29, 2022

2. system 32 issues

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot state will helps us to determine if any 3rd party application or service is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Suggest you to run the SFC scan tool and restart the computer to test if that helps. Let us know the result of the sfc scan.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption. The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed,
    or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible. Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and remember to restart the computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files:
    Redirecting

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 29, 2022
  3. cerjer47 Win User
    system 32 issues

I just had my laptop fixed for viruses and had to reload a software program.

Get DLL system 32 errors on startup ole32.dll, advap132.dll, shlwap132.dll so cannot open program

cerjer47, Oct 29, 2022
  4. System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...

System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, Oct 29, 2022
Thema:

System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...

1. System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean... - Similar Threads - System issue BIOS

2. System issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System issues!: Hi guys!!!I have an issue and I think you could help me.I can't open services, services.msc, restore point everything that opens by system32. I can open only few apps. I tried all ways to fix this, but none of this helped. I can't even open cmd as admin. Please guys help!!!....
  3. System issues!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System issues!: Hi guys!!!I have an issue and I think you could help me.I can't open services, services.msc, restore point everything that opens by system32. I can open only few apps. I tried all ways to fix this, but none of this helped. I can't even open cmd as admin. Please guys help!!!....
  4. System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...: Hi, I am not knowledgeable about computers. All the solutions I have tried below are from googling.PC SpecsProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80GHzInstalled RAM: 8GBSystem Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 -...
  5. System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System 32 issue/BIOS issue?Hardware issue? System 32 issue led to a complete clean...: Hi, I am not knowledgeable about computers. All the solutions I have tried below are from googling.PC SpecsProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80GHzInstalled RAM: 8GBSystem Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 -...
  6. Macrium issue or system issue

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium issue or system issue: Hello,Today before making a new full bakcup image (with Macrium), I ran a defrag on disk C, then ran sfc scan, everything was OK.Started Macrium to make a full image backup of the system.The process stopped, it could not read something from the disk.So I ran a disk scan from...
  7. Macrium issue or system issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium issue or system issue: Hello,Today before making a new full bakcup image (with Macrium), I ran a defrag on disk C, then ran sfc scan, everything was OK.Started Macrium to make a full image backup of the system.The process stopped, it could not read something from the disk.So I ran a disk scan from...
  8. System 32 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System 32 issues: Hi there I have literally just finished building my pc and I seem to be stuck in a restart loop when signing up to windows and I get a system 32 error message system 32 logfiles srt srttrail.txt I haven't got a previous state to load and don't know what to do someone please...
  9. I have an Issue with an System 32 file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an Issue with an System 32 file: [ATTACH] All started when I was doing an antivirus scan (with Kaspersky), it detected a file that was corrupt and I tried to to fix it, and after this, the normaliz.dll in the folder System32 didn't let me open applications, such as Epic Games Launcher, and all the...
  10. Scaling issue on 32'' TV Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaling issue on 32'' TV Display: I've read enough on overscan issues to confidently say that isn't the issue I'm having. I've gone through my Intel Graphics settings and NVIDAI control panel but haven't found anything useful but I may have missed something. What I'm trying to do is replace my two Lenovo...