Windows 10: System 32 opening every night?

Discus and support System 32 opening every night? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So for the last few weeks haven’t really thought anything of it but my system 32 opens every night at 1:46 A.M and all my icons disappear for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WreckLaser, May 12, 2020.

1. System 32 opening every night?

So for the last few weeks haven’t really thought anything of it but my system 32 opens every night at 1:46 A.M and all my icons disappear for a few minutes. Very annoying if i’m working or playing games. Not a big deal but anyone know the fix?

submitted by /u/WreckLaser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WreckLaser, May 12, 2020

2. Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 12, 2020
  3. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

System 32 opening every night?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Well the idea is to step to a Athlon X2 go pcie video and ddr2, otherwise he is taking my Intel D 915, and I'm going to go conroe and scsi drives.

niko084, May 12, 2020
Thema:

System 32 opening every night?

1. System 32 opening every night? - Similar Threads - System opening every

2. System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System 32: Hello have been making partitions with aomei. After booting preos Mode it making partitions and in near end i decided to cancel the operation. After reboot cant open Windows. I think system 32 deleted. Can someone upload me the system 32 folder? Windows 10 21h2...
  3. System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32: Hello have been making partitions with aomei. After booting preos Mode it making partitions and in near end i decided to cancel the operation. After reboot cant open Windows. I think system 32 deleted. Can someone upload me the system 32 folder? Windows 10 21h2...
  4. System 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System 32: I’m not sure what of system32 I deleted but when I start my pc I get message saying can’t start system32 is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-32/b539abe0-cfa1-40a4-b94a-793153f878ab
  6. System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32: I’m not sure what of system32 I deleted but when I start my pc I get message saying can’t start system32 is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-32/b539abe0-cfa1-40a4-b94a-793153f878ab
  7. System 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting Every Night: My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036c771358. A dump was saved in:...
  9. System unexpectedly boot from hibernate every night.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System unexpectedly boot from hibernate every night.: My system always boot from hibernate at 2:00 in the night. The system log shows it was boot by a timer to execute task "NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\UpdateOrchestrator\Universal Orchestrator Start". Is there any way to prevent it? [ATTACH]...
  10. System 32

in Windows 10 Customization
    System 32: Okay, i've been racking my brain over this for the past few days. My computer was fine, it died, and about an hour later got stuck in the infinite auto repair loop. I've tried every command prompt command I have found on the net, i've tried resetting, i've tried refreshing,...