Windows 10: system 32 screen

Discus and support system 32 screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am continuously having a screen pop in and out that says system 32 almost like its taking a picture. Is this normal with windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceThurber, Mar 6, 2019.

1. system 32 screen

I am continuously having a screen pop in and out that says system 32 almost like its taking a picture. Is this normal with windows 10?

:)

BruceThurber, Mar 6, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2019
  4. system 32 screen

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

system 32 screen

1. system 32 screen - Similar Threads - system screen

2. system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer: Every time I open the game "eafc24," I encounter a blue screen and receive the error code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I found a warning before the restart regarding RefreshRateServise:The service could not be started....
  3. system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer: Every time I open the game "eafc24," I encounter a blue screen and receive the error code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I found a warning before the restart regarding RefreshRateServise:The service could not be started....
  4. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  5. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  6. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  8. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  9. Screen blank but system and services are fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blank but system and services are fine: I've got a Windows 11 Pro system running at a remote location that I use with Teamviewer. This recent time, the system was up for 4 days and then all of the sudden I couldn't use Teamviewer with it. The screen was black and no cursor. I went to the local...
  10. Screen blank but system and services are fine

Screen blank but system and services are fine: I've got a Windows 11 Pro system running at a remote location that I use with Teamviewer. This recent time, the system was up for 4 days and then all of the sudden I couldn't use Teamviewer with it. The screen was black and no cursor. I went to the local...