Windows 10: System 32

Discus and support System 32 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, i've been racking my brain over this for the past few days. My computer was fine, it died, and about an hour later got stuck in the infinite auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DylanHayes1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. System 32

Okay, i've been racking my brain over this for the past few days. My computer was fine, it died, and about an hour later got stuck in the infinite auto repair loop. I've tried every command prompt command I have found on the net, i've tried resetting, i've tried refreshing, both said error when tried. Ive downloaded the iso file onto a USB and used both formats of mbr and gpt. It found it but wouldnt boot into safe mode. Ive tried re installing windows and it gave me an error once again saying to make sure all files were present. I created my bootable usb using the windows creation tool and rufus. I have no idea what else to do so anything would help before I turn this laptop into a paperweight. Its a Lenovo Legion Y530 1 TB HDD and 16gb SSD. Please help. I also get the auto repair couldnt fix your computer error.

:)

DylanHayes1, Nov 12, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 12, 2018
  3. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 12, 2018
  4. System 32

System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

System 32

1. System 32 - Similar Threads - System

2. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  3. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  4. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  6. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  7. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  8. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  9. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  10. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...