Windows 10: System 32

Discus and support System 32 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’m not sure what of system32 I deleted but when I start my pc I get message saying can’t start system32 is there a solution to this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Willethebaby, May 4, 2022.

1. System 32

I’m not sure what of system32 I deleted but when I start my pc I get message saying can’t start system32 is there a solution to this?

:)

Willethebaby, May 4, 2022

2. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 4, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 4, 2022
  4. System 32

System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, May 4, 2022
Thema:

System 32

1. System 32 - Similar Threads - System

2. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  3. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  4. System not responding when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not responding when left idle: Hello, am using Win 11 Laptop by Asus Rog. For the past few Weeks am facing issue with this lap, that when i left it for while it won't respond after. And after some time it shows the blue screen with error code 'drive power state failure' and sometimes with 'Unexpected Store...
  5. System not responding when left idle

System not responding when left idle: Hello, am using Win 11 Laptop by Asus Rog. For the past few Weeks am facing issue with this lap, that when i left it for while it won't respond after. And after some time it shows the blue screen with error code 'drive power state failure' and sometimes with 'Unexpected Store...
  6. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  7. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  8. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  9. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  10. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware