Windows 10: System +40% process with game (french text)

Discus and support System +40% process with game (french text) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bonjours, j'ai un soucis depuis déjà un très grand moment mon system (ntoskrnl) utilise je trouve beaucoup trop de mon processeur quand je suis sur un... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YoannSalaun, Dec 1, 2019.

1. System +40% process with game (french text)

Bonjours, j'ai un soucis depuis déjà un très grand moment mon system (ntoskrnl) utilise je trouve beaucoup trop de mon processeur quand je suis sur un jeu, c'est souvent plus de 40% donc directement ça se voit en jeu, et ça peux même faire planté mon processeur... System +40% process with game (french text) 82d39549-8bff-4a1f-bf4f-ed2c234224d7?upload=true.png et je sais que mon bios n'a jamais été mise à jour (car je n'ai jamais su où trouver une des dernières maj)... peut être que ca vient de la, mais c'était arrivé après une mise à jour windows donc je sais pas

:)

YoannSalaun, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Elocas Win User

How to get the french text to speech on E5 ?

Hi everybody!

I'd like the french voice to read my text message on my E5 but it is not in the compatibility phone list :

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/text-to-speech#

I only have the English and the Finn one....

Why the E5 is not in the list ? How can i get it ?

Thx for your answers

Elocas, Dec 1, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 1, 2019
  4. System +40% process with game (french text)

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

System +40% process with game (french text)

1. System +40% process with game (french text) - Similar Threads - System +40% process

2. patch fs9.1 french

in Windows 10 Gaming
    patch fs9.1 french: Hello, Despite the difficulties to run my old official fs9 Under w10 , I m trying this challenge but I m still missing the french patch to fs9.1 . old links are now broken and it's impossible to find it. the generic patch i found gave me error message atc.dll file...
  3. Client Server Runtime Process sucking 40-50% GPU...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Client Server Runtime Process sucking 40-50% GPU...: Client Server Runtime Process sucking 40-50% GPU while watching media. It just bumps up causing frame drops in the video. I tried setting the priority of csrss.exe to low but that didn't help. Also changing the priority of dwm.exe didn't. Please help me fix this, this is a...
  4. Client Server Runtime Process using 40-70% of GPU

Client Server Runtime Process using 40-70% of GPU: I was trying to fix one problem I was having, and while trying to fix that, I ran into another. The other one can wait, because I cannot fix the other one with fixing this one first. So a service called Client Server Runtime Process is taking up anywhere between 40-70% of my...
  5. Spell Check in French

Spell Check in French: I have activated the possibility of adding accents to capital letters. Unfortunately, the spellcheck of Microsoft Office 2019 does not perform in the manner the 2010 version did. It no longer shows me when an accent is missing, particularly at the beginning of a phrase... How...
  6. FRENCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FRENCH KEYBOARD: Hello everyone, I want to type French on my laptop so I changed my keyboard to FR (AZERTY). The problem is that I can't type these letters: â, ê, ô,... because everytime I press ^ (if we want to type these letters, we need to press ^ and then a, e, o,...), it becomes ^^...
  7. game process not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game process not run: When I run a game called Euro Truck Simulator 2, it does not happen after selecting Yes in the user account control window. This problem arose a week ago. I have another game with the same platform called american truck simulator running without any problems. All my games...
  8. Please french language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please french language: Please french language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/please-french-language/90582942-427e-46e6-a856-9aca6078467e
  9. Question about the System process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the System process: I see a lot people talking about memory leaks with this, mine never goes that high except when I game it'll jump up higher than the game itself sometimes. Just curious is this the case for everyone? 15019
  10. "System and Compressed Memory" going to 40% CPU in Win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "System and Compressed Memory" going to 40% CPU in Win10: Hi, I know this problem is caused by the latest GeForce driver, I was hoping someone could tell me which version introduced the issue. I have Win10 64-bit on an i5, 16 GB RAM, GTX 570, OS is installed on a SSD. Everything was working fine with Win10, games, apps, ran...