Windows 10: System +40% process with game (french text)

Discus and support System +40% process with game (french text) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bonjours, j'ai un soucis depuis déjà un très grand moment mon system (ntoskrnl) utilise je trouve beaucoup trop de mon processeur quand je suis sur un... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YoannSalaun, Dec 1, 2019.

1. System +40% process with game (french text)

Bonjours, j'ai un soucis depuis déjà un très grand moment mon system (ntoskrnl) utilise je trouve beaucoup trop de mon processeur quand je suis sur un jeu, c'est souvent plus de 40% donc directement ça se voit en jeu, et ça peux même faire planté mon processeur... System +40% process with game (french text) 82d39549-8bff-4a1f-bf4f-ed2c234224d7?upload=true.png et je sais que mon bios n'a jamais été mise à jour (car je n'ai jamais su où trouver une des dernières maj)... peut être que ca vient de la, mais c'était arrivé après une mise à jour windows donc je sais pas

:)

YoannSalaun, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Elocas Win User

How to get the french text to speech on E5 ?

Hi everybody!

I'd like the french voice to read my text message on my E5 but it is not in the compatibility phone list :

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/text-to-speech#

I only have the English and the Finn one....

Why the E5 is not in the list ? How can i get it ?

Thx for your answers

Elocas, Dec 1, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 1, 2019
  4. System +40% process with game (french text)

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

System +40% process with game (french text)

1. System +40% process with game (french text) - Similar Threads - System +40% process

2. No in French

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No in French: HelloI've got a Surface Pro, since migrated from win10 to 11, I cannot use fully some website the website considers that I'm on mobile device, because I get error that this site isn't designed for mobile. I checked with several up to dated browser Brave, Edge, Chrome,...
  3. No in French

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No in French: HelloI've got a Surface Pro, since migrated from win10 to 11, I cannot use fully some website the website considers that I'm on mobile device, because I get error that this site isn't designed for mobile. I checked with several up to dated browser Brave, Edge, Chrome,...
  4. null process taking up 40% of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    null process taking up 40% of memory: Hi everybodySo i was using my computer and i noticed high ram usage and when i checked in taskmgr it was a process with no name and when i clicked properties it claimed to be svchost.exe. When i end it, it comes back 10 minutes later. Anyone know the solution to this? is it...
  5. null process taking up 40% of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    null process taking up 40% of memory: Hi everybodySo i was using my computer and i noticed high ram usage and when i checked in taskmgr it was a process with no name and when i clicked properties it claimed to be svchost.exe. When i end it, it comes back 10 minutes later. Anyone know the solution to this? is it...
  6. System process disk usage when loading game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System process disk usage when loading game: Hello!I am posting here because I have an issue with the 'System' process that I never had before.I am trying to play a video game I have tested this with multiple video games! where, when it starts loading, disk usage is really low and loading is essentially stopped, but...
  7. Process "System" uses disk while gaming / Games performance problems

Process "System" uses disk while gaming / Games performance problems: 1. Hello : Can't play games comfortably as this process runs in the background and loads my disk when I play the game. I've already tried dism / online / cleanup-image / restorehealth and scannow / sfc but problem still didn't solved. My system isnalled on HDD : 2. I have...
  8. Gaming Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Text: I have a lot of medical issues. I am blind in one eye but like to play word games to help keep my mind sharp. My problem is that the text on several are really small. Is there a way to change the font size in games without making everything else too big. Thanks in advance....
  9. Why does the System process randomly start consuming 30-40% of CPU?

Why does the System process randomly start consuming 30-40% of CPU?: I'll often enter my office to the sound of my computer's fan operating at full speed. I've traced this to the System process running and consuming 30-40% of the CPU per Task Manager. If I reboot, this behavior stops, and System consumes less than 2% of CPU. But eventually...
  10. why the text not un french ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why the text not un french ?: i would like to have te text in french https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-text-not-un-french/3f84f876-6cc7-48ff-883e-5ace6e614962