Windows 10: System admin password recall

Discus and support System admin password recall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; we got a new laptop for our education coordinator; I setup a system admin password but forgot to write it down and cant recall it. HELP!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Caroline Vernon, Feb 24, 2020.

1. System admin password recall

we got a new laptop for our education coordinator; I setup a system admin password but forgot to write it down and cant recall it.

HELP!

:)

Caroline Vernon, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 24, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Feb 24, 2020
  4. freeboy Win User

System admin password recall

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

System admin password recall

1. System admin password recall - Similar Threads - System admin password

2. Locked out of PC - don’t recall password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of PC - don’t recall password: I’ve locked myself out of my laptop as I haven’t used it in a while and forgot my password, I usually use my fingerprint to get in but it said password needs updating so couldn’t. Is there any way for me to get back into this without knowing my password? I’ve tried loads of...
  3. Locked out of PC - don’t recall password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of PC - don’t recall password: I’ve locked myself out of my laptop as I haven’t used it in a while and forgot my password, I usually use my fingerprint to get in but it said password needs updating so couldn’t. Is there any way for me to get back into this without knowing my password? I’ve tried loads of...
  4. Locked out of PC - don’t recall password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System failure - admin password is not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System failure - admin password is not working.: Hello, My laptop suddenly had a system failure and I am unable to automatically repair it. I've tried to restart it several times with negative results. I've tried to open the command prompt and reset the PC, however, it tells me the password is incorrect. I normally use a 4...
  6. Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password: trying to change settings for users on Win10 PC and admin Backup user asking for password and control of permissions. I have use netplwiz and this is where Backup user is asking for password to proceed...
  7. Recalling an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recalling an email: I need to recall an email sent via comcast.net. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/recalling-an-email/94dea406-ec36-4850-b7fc-d277d5c0a069
  8. I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password: Hi There, I am unable to remove the security access as I have forgotten the USER Name ID / password. help me retrieve. Thanks...
  9. System firmware UEFI Admin Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System firmware UEFI Admin Password: Forgot to mention that I am the only one using my laptop and nobody else. So will it be fine not to set an Admin UEFI password? If you believe that no one has any reason to access your laptop when you are not around it, then, there is no need for one.
  10. Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords: I'm having some issues with my upgrade to win 10. Programs that need elevated access are now asking me for both the Sys Admin and my local admin password. Of course, the sys admin has no password and my local admin does. So no matter what I do, I get it wrong....