Windows 10: System Adminastrator denied

Discus and support System Adminastrator denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok I may just be stupid however, I love minecraft therefore I downloaded Java version however when I go to open the installer text pops up saying "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HydraQueen, May 15, 2019.

1. System Adminastrator denied

Ok I may just be stupid however, I love minecraft therefore I downloaded Java version however when I go to open the installer text pops up saying "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" now I just wish to know how to fix this so I can open the download.

:)

HydraQueen, May 15, 2019

2. how can I change adminastrator

how to change adminastrator

PeterSchmidt7, May 15, 2019
  3. How to enable bit locker with my adminastration key?

How to enable bit locker with my adminastration key?

jeffreyjacoby2, May 15, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

System Adminastrator denied

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 15, 2019
Thema:

System Adminastrator denied

1. System Adminastrator denied - Similar Threads - System Adminastrator denied

2. The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied.: What does, "The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied. " mean?The HDD seems OK.Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.3803] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\david>chkdsk D: The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied. Volume label...
  3. The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied.: What does, "The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied. " mean?The HDD seems OK.Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.3803] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\david>chkdsk D: The type of the file system is NTFS. Access is denied. Volume label...
  4. Cannot delete driver, access denied by "SYSTEM"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete driver, access denied by "SYSTEM": I accidentally updated the drivers for a MIDI keyboard, and it doesn't work anymore. It shows up as an unknown usb device. After a quick search, I found this driver under Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository. I tried deleting it, but an error message saying "You...
  5. Access denied to system disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied to system disk: Hello! I have a trouble. I've denied access to system disk for all users and even administrator in properties. And now i can't see owner, i can't allow access back. I've tried all things, and troubleshooting(Safe mode with Command Prompt). Even if I administrator can't...
  6. adminastrator password reset for hp stream windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adminastrator password reset for hp stream windows 10: I need to reset the admin password on my hp stream notebook for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminastrator-password-reset-for-hp-stream-windows/de654da5-5058-40b7-a603-f835dafea520
  7. how can I change adminastrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I change adminastrator: how to change adminastrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-adminastrator/fccf1e57-2c15-46da-9638-491aa8f8ed90
  8. Access Denied: System Volume Information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denied: System Volume Information: I am the administrator with UAC disabled (via registry) What's the deal here? You can unhide system files but cannot edit them? Very useful, I hope I am missing something... [img] 87693
  9. System error 5 Access denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    System error 5 Access denied: Hello, When setting up a user account for my wife, which works fine, however I now cannot access my account which had administrator rights. I do not show up as an option. I tried using the default administer account via command prompt and I get a "system error 5" "Access...
  10. Access denied, contact system admin

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied, contact system admin: I just have a (I hope) simple question. I upgraded to Windows 10, and now any time I create a new doc, new excel sheet, try to scan something in to folders I have spent moths setting up and organizing - all tell me "access denied", contact system Admin? WTF... I am the...