Windows 10: System Administrator Windows 10

Discus and support System Administrator Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Message I get when I try to open a zipped file Tax year : no permission, the system administrator has set policies to prevent the installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by savvy108, Mar 25, 2020.

1. savvy108 Win User

System Administrator Windows 10

Hi,

Message I get when I try to open a zipped file Tax year : no permission, the system administrator has set policies to prevent the installation.

Thanks

Savvy108

:)

savvy108, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Error: "Your account has been disabled.Please see your system administrator" on Windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in logging in the operating system using Microsoft account. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to access Command Prompt in Windows Recovery Environment from there try to enable Built-in admin account and check if it helps.

Steps to access Command Prompt:

Hard reboot the system and check if you are able to access lock screen. If so, proceed with Step 2.

If not,

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    6. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

[*]

[*]Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Now try to change the account settings using built-in admin account and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

Thema:

1. System Administrator Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Administrator

2. WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth: Hello, Sorry to ask again. I changed the wording of my question. Tens of windows 10 users have the same question, but I have no way to resolve my problem with answers they receive. This is the message I get when I try to open a zipped file to extract its content: THE...
  3. "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store: I tried to open up Microsoft Store and it said "This app has been blocked by your system administrator.", what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-has-been-blocked-by-your-system/53cf0575-bedb-4fef-a31a-d5b864873d27
  4. What is a System Administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is a System Administrator?: Hi. Now that I have online classes due to the coronavirus, I have to take some classes on the Zoom app, but when I try to download the app it tells me that I need to switch out of S mode to do so. Then, when I try to switch out of S mode it tells me I need to check with my IT...
  5. cant login as system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant login as system administrator: cant install Windows 10 download, get a "blocked by administrator" error. Tried to figure out how to login as administrator with no success. theres no admin icon on users list . HP 2000 NOTEBOOK RUNNING WINDOWS 8..... HELP P.S. tried many online fixes already, no cigar....
  6. Why am I not the system administrator on my personal laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I not the system administrator on my personal laptop: I bought an HP Pavilion a while back. I have only used it for writing papers for school up to this point. With all that is going on I need to add apps for myself and my children for school. I am unable to do so because I am stuck in S mode. I have tried everything. I even...
  7. ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’: I can’t get into my laptop as whenever I try to sign in that text keeps coming up, I’ve tried making a new account from CMD and logging in to that, I have tried to get in through a SAM file but the message keeps coming back up. Btw, I deleted my primary account and I am...
  8. Error: Some Settings are managed by your system administrator, when changing Security...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Some Settings are managed by your system administrator, when changing Security...: I am the sole admin user on this stand-alone PC. I want to change security settings on local intranet under "Internet Properties". I cannot do so because "Some settings are managed by your system administrator" [ATTACH] I can't find a solution to this issue....as the...
  9. Windows 10 - This App has been blocked by your System Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - This App has been blocked by your System Administrator: I'm new to this site and nowhere near a computer expert, but have a problem and I hope someone can explain it in simple terms. I have 2 windows 10 machines both running essentially the same software. All programs were working fine....until today. My Broderbund Calendar...
  10. Administrator Permissions Denied on C;/Drive including all Windows 10 System files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator Permissions Denied on C;/Drive including all Windows 10 System files: I run Windows 10 Home up-to-date on an ASUS All-in-one Desktop PC 64-bit Windows was activated with Digital Licence linked to MS Account. My Windows User account is listed as Administrator. I still have full access to the partitioned D:/ drive and all connected external...