Windows 10: System Administrator Windows 10

Discus and support System Administrator Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Message I get when I try to open a zipped file Tax year : no permission, the system administrator has set policies to prevent the installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by savvy108, Mar 25, 2020.

1. savvy108 Win User

System Administrator Windows 10

Hi,

Message I get when I try to open a zipped file Tax year : no permission, the system administrator has set policies to prevent the installation.

Thanks

Savvy108

:)

savvy108, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Error: "Your account has been disabled.Please see your system administrator" on Windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in logging in the operating system using Microsoft account. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to access Command Prompt in Windows Recovery Environment from there try to enable Built-in admin account and check if it helps.

Steps to access Command Prompt:

Hard reboot the system and check if you are able to access lock screen. If so, proceed with Step 2.

If not,

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    6. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

[*]

[*]Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Now try to change the account settings using built-in admin account and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

Thema:

1. System Administrator Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Administrator

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  5. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  6. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

7. System administrator

System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  8. System administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  9. System administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. What do I do once I get to administrator C:/windows/system 32/come.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do once I get to administrator C:/windows/system 32/come.exe: What do I do when my Microsoft surface gets to administratorc:/windows/system 32/CMD.exeIt's been having trouble installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-once-i-get-to-administrator/7c946313-1ee9-4234-a747-f7a37cdf4b63

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxa00f4244 blocked by administrator