Windows 10: system administrator

Discus and support system administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; unable to sync my settings between my pc and laptop. Pc is fine and lets me be administrator however my laptop says otherwise and need to contact my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andy Flynn, Jan 11, 2019.

1. system administrator

unable to sync my settings between my pc and laptop. Pc is fine and lets me be administrator however my laptop says otherwise and need to contact my system administrator . have had a look around the house no one by that name so that leaves me in charge .How do I get promotion to this heady status ………..Oh yes it was an update from windows E to pro. everything works fine except this

:)

Andy Flynn, Jan 11, 2019

2. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/174084 for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jan 11, 2019
  4. system administrator

When attempt to access the WindowsApps folder with either administrator account, the system says I need administrator rights and denies access

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to enable built in administrator by following the steps below, create a new user profile and check if the issue persist.

• Open a CMD window by right clicking on the Start icon, and selecting
      Command prompt (Admin).

• Type the following command: net user administrator /active: yes

• Login into the built in administrator user profile and create a new user profile with administrator privileges.

• Delete the corrupted user account from the built in administrator.

• Then lock your screen by pressing Windows key + L, and sign-in as the Administrator account.
    Check if the issue persist and you can disable built in administrator account by typing the command: net user administrator /active: no
    in the Command prompt (Admin).

To create a new user account follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar type cmd and
      press ctrl + shift + Enter
      on the keyboard to open the Elevated
      Command Prompt.

• Type net user NewAccount password /add and click Enter.

• Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click Enter.

• Log off from the system and login to the new user account.

Hope this helps!

SujataMoktan, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

system administrator

1. system administrator - Similar Threads - system administrator

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  5. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  6. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

7. System administrator

System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  8. System administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  9. System administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. What do I do once I get to administrator C:/windows/system 32/come.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do once I get to administrator C:/windows/system 32/come.exe: What do I do when my Microsoft surface gets to administratorc:/windows/system 32/CMD.exeIt's been having trouble installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-once-i-get-to-administrator/7c946313-1ee9-4234-a747-f7a37cdf4b63