Windows 10: System Administrator.

Discus and support System Administrator. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why cant i have acces to change the settings on my laptop. There is a tip '' For Your security some settings are managed by your system... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ENKLAJDZENELI, Nov 16, 2020.

1. System Administrator.

Why cant i have acces to change the settings on my laptop.

There is a tip '' For Your security some settings are managed by your system Administrator.

Im the only person who uses this Pc.

I am the Administraor but still i dont have access to change the settings.

anybody have this same issue tell me if you have any solutions?

:)

ENKLAJDZENELI, Nov 16, 2020

2. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Disable or enable Restricted Mode - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 16, 2020
  3. jimbobs Win User
    Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

System Administrator.

Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

Thema:

System Administrator.

1. System Administrator. - Similar Threads - System Administrator

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  5. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  6. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

7. System administrator

System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  8. System administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  9. System administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. What do I do once I get to administrator C:/windows/system 32/come.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do once I get to administrator C:/windows/system 32/come.exe: What do I do when my Microsoft surface gets to administratorc:/windows/system 32/CMD.exeIt's been having trouble installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-once-i-get-to-administrator/7c946313-1ee9-4234-a747-f7a37cdf4b63