Windows 10: system advanced settings unable to open

Discus and support system advanced settings unable to open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi recently to correct my command prompt path i entered in to environmental variables accidentally deleted some variables... and now am unable to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by system advanced settings, Mar 7, 2021.

1. system advanced settings unable to open

hi recently to correct my command prompt path i entered in to environmental variables accidentally deleted some variables... and now am unable to open system advanced settings also

:)

system advanced settings, Mar 7, 2021

2. windows 10 pro advance system settings

Let's try to open Advanced system settings using a different method. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows logo+R on your keyboard.
    • Type sysdm.cpl on the Run dialog box and press
      Enter.
    • On the System Properties, select the Advanced tab.

Let us know how it goes.

Radney Dri, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Unable to open Settings and Magnifier.

Hi Hans,

Did you made any changes to the system prior to the issue?

What exactly are you referring to ''the title appears on the bottom bar but will not open''?

Did you check for any pending updates? If not, follow the below steps to update the Windows.

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

This issue may occur due to corrupt or missing Windows files.

You can also go to the Settings by pressing the windows
    key+ R. You may try to open the Settings with this shortcut and see if the options can be seen.

If the above suggestions doesn’t help, you may run the
    system maintenance troubleshooter and check if the issue still persist.

Follow the below steps to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box on the task bar and then press
      Enter.

• Select Troubleshooting from the list.

• Click on view all in the left pan and select
      System maintenance troubleshooter.

• Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope you can open the Settings.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

system advanced settings unable to open

Unable to open Settings

Hi,

Upon analyzing the issue, we need to check first if the
    partition is still available. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      these following
      commands:

• Diskpart

• List disk

• Sel disk 0

• List partition

Check if the
    partition
    is still
    available. If it is, type
    exit
    to
    leave Diskpart
    and
    run
    these following
    commands:

Disk Checker:

To run
    Disk Checker, type
    chkdsk /f /r and hit
    Enter.

SFC Scan:  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

DISM Tool:  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer
    for further assistance in resetting your BIOS.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

system advanced settings unable to open

1. system advanced settings unable to open - Similar Threads - system advanced settings

2. I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...: I can't open remote settings, system protection, msconfig, and advanced system settings by clicking on Windows 11 laptop. I think it happened after installing some Microsoft gaming apps which is very concerning. sfc code is not working either, can't restore/create a restore...
  3. I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...: I can't open remote settings, system protection, msconfig, and advanced system settings by clicking on Windows 11 laptop. I think it happened after installing some Microsoft gaming apps which is very concerning. sfc code is not working either, can't restore/create a restore...
  4. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options: Yeah the usual open close doesnt work.Any other ideas on how to?This is happening after a bad system config info error.For context my pc was freezing forcing me to reset to infinite loading,I had no idea and just hard reseted and it got into that point after like a few mins...
  5. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options: Yeah the usual open close doesnt work.Any other ideas on how to?This is happening after a bad system config info error.For context my pc was freezing forcing me to reset to infinite loading,I had no idea and just hard reseted and it got into that point after like a few mins...
  6. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to edit file owner with Advanced Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to edit file owner with Advanced Settings: I am desperately trying to disable Antimalware Executable. I have added the registry variables that supposedly disable Windows Defender, but after rebooting it fails to keep the Antimalware Executable out of my task manager. The program eats up my disk harder than my system...
  8. Unable to access 'Advanced system settings' without granting UAC permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access 'Advanced system settings' without granting UAC permission: Firstly, I have accessed this quite a few times, and I've never been asked for this permission before. Also, the UAC request mentions that systempropertiesadvanced.exe is from 'Publisher: Unknown'. Why does a system application have publisher as 'Unknown'? Is it safe to grant...
  9. Advanced system sound settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced system sound settings: Are there any ways to configure the Open/Close Program Sound further, into foreground/background programs only/both? I would like the sound to be played whenever I run/close a Program, but not every time a Background Process starts/ends. It causes nuisance more annoying than...
  10. Advanced System Setting link not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced System Setting link not working: I am not able to open "Advanced System setting" link. While looking to debug this problem, i came across one thread with some steps mentioned by Microsoft. I followed those 2 steps and sharing the status below: 1. Run sfc /scannow -- It stopped at 22% with error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. advanced system setting not found