Windows 10: System always calling Windows Error Reporting service

Discus and support System always calling Windows Error Reporting service in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [{<Windows 10, build 190431266.>}] Just reinstalled Windows, and I am already seeing some malfunctions for some reason. My cursor after every 5 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Win10user_217, Oct 16, 2021.

1. System always calling Windows Error Reporting service

[{<Windows 10, build 190431266.>}] Just reinstalled Windows, and I am already seeing some malfunctions for some reason. My cursor after every 5 seconds changes to the loading cursor for about a second. In the task manager I can see the Windows error reporting service is being called frequently. Restarting didn't fix. Probably there is something wrong with the driver because I just installed a bunch of drivers, few from the manufactures website, and others from a software which detects and installed outdated drivers. I have a laptop so maybe only downloading drivers from the manu

:)

Win10user_217, Oct 16, 2021
  2. DTM74 Win User

Windows 10 Error Reporting Service Hangs System

This listed process does not fix the condition. The Windows Error Reporting service must be completely disabled using msconfig tool. Any action taken prior to disabling that service does not correct that issue.

DTM74, Oct 16, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2021
  4. ElceeT Win User

System always calling Windows Error Reporting service

Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

System always calling Windows Error Reporting service

1. System always calling Windows Error Reporting service - Similar Threads - System always calling

2. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  3. Problem connecting to Windows Error Reporting Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem connecting to Windows Error Reporting Service: Within that message box it also states "Some of the reports could not be uploaded to the Windows Error Reporting Service. Please try again later." I would only like to know if this could be caused by Microsoft is not supporting Windows 7 anymore....
  4. Problem connecting to Windows Error Reporting Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting to Windows Error Reporting Service: Within that message box it also states "Some of the reports could not be uploaded to the Windows Error Reporting Service. Please try again later." I would only like to know if this could be caused by Microsoft is not supporting Windows 7 anymore....
  5. problem connecting to windows error reporting service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem connecting to windows error reporting service: During windows 7 backup recieved error 0x81000037, clicked on checking for a solution and recieved problem connecting to windows error reporting service....
  6. problem connecting to windows error reporting service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem connecting to windows error reporting service: During windows 7 backup recieved error 0x81000037, clicked on checking for a solution and recieved problem connecting to windows error reporting service....
  7. System always calling Windows Error Reporting service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System always calling Windows Error Reporting service: [{<Windows 10, build 190431266.>}] Just reinstalled Windows, and I am already seeing some malfunctions for some reason. My cursor after every 5 seconds changes to the loading cursor for about a second. In the task manager I can see the Windows error reporting service is being...
  8. System always calling Windows Error Reporting service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System always calling Windows Error Reporting service: [{<Windows 10, build 190431266.>}] Just reinstalled Windows, and I am already seeing some malfunctions for some reason. My cursor after every 5 seconds changes to the loading cursor for about a second. In the task manager I can see the Windows error reporting service is being...
  9. cannot disable error reporting service

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot disable error reporting service: Not only that this is privacy issue. It is better to disable it for performance. I have disabled this service. I have even disabled in privacy program and it is still reporting errors, today i saw it running windows problem reporting wemgr.exe and i checked in msinfo, that it...
  10. Service host local system always downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    Service host local system always downloading: At the the first time i thought it was windows update downloading updates but when i check it its seems WU not doing anything. I can solve this problem in my laptop by turn on metered connection but on my PC idk what to do. Here a screenshot [img] What Service host do...