Windows 10: System app crashes Windows 10

Discus and support System app crashes Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm asking for a solution to the crashes and computer freezing issue with Windows 10. It started a few weeks ago, I noticed when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stew64, Jan 16, 2019.

1. stew64 Win User

System app crashes Windows 10

Hello,

I'm asking for a solution to the crashes and computer freezing issue with Windows 10.

It started a few weeks ago, I noticed when trying to wake my laptop from sleep, it was frozen. Had to power down. When I tried to adjust the power settings in systems, the laptop crashed and froze. I read the control panel freezes topics from a few years ago. It mainly discussed the IDT audio update. I've searched for and could not find such a file in system 32.

I've tried several other solutions mentioned, as well, i.e. system restore/health scan from cmd prompt.

Every time I try to access the control panel the system freezes.

Please be aware, I am not knowledgeable in windows repair or computer management so, please be specific in layman's terms. Thank you.

:)

stew64, Jan 16, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. System app crashes Windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

System app crashes Windows 10

1. System app crashes Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System app crashes

2. All windows apps crashes in my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All windows apps crashes in my system: My Windows 11 apps crashes everytime I use it. I update the system to its latest and update all pending updates in store and still crashes. I cant use it at all....
  3. All windows apps crashes in my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All windows apps crashes in my system: My Windows 11 apps crashes everytime I use it. I update the system to its latest and update all pending updates in store and still crashes. I cant use it at all....
  4. Apps Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Crashing on Windows 10: This is a problem I've been experiencing for a while that has lately worsened. So, I launch an app ex. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Roblox. it starts correctly, but after 10 seconds or so the app stops working or lags. With Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome it isn't such a...
  5. Apps Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Crashing on Windows 10: This is a problem I've been experiencing for a while that has lately worsened. So, I launch an app ex. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Roblox. it starts correctly, but after 10 seconds or so the app stops working or lags. With Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome it isn't such a...
  6. Apps Crashing on Windows 10

7. Windows 10 Photos app crashing with File system error

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Photos app crashing with File system error: Some Windows 10 users are reporting an error when they open an image with the Photos app, the app crashing and they are unable to view that image. The app may simply crash or you may see a File system error followed by some numbers. So, let us see how to fix this issue with...
  8. System Settings App Crashes

System Settings App Crashes: Hi all! I recently purchased a monitor for my laptop. I went through the connection process without issue. The resolution was off so I opened System Settings Display to adjust. As I'm in the process of making those changes, the display screen crashed and closed on its own....
  9. Windows 10 Apps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps Crashing: Does anyone at Microsoft have any idea what an Exception Code: 0xc000027b is? Windows 10 has been a reasonably stable operating system except for it's newest addition the APPS. We have had more trouble with the apps than any other part of Windows 10. The Apps have been so...
  10. Windows 10 App Crashings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 App Crashings: I guess it would be important to mention that I have a HP Envy Computer. Every since I updated to Windows 10 there have been multiple problems that I need resolutions to. Outlook Desktop App Crashing. Every time I attempt to open the app a dialogue box opens requesting...